Doublecock shoe play

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FLshoeguy

Re: Doublecock shoe play

Post by FLshoeguy »

doper wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:21 am
FLshoeguy wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:30 am Had a JO buddy who wanted to do this. I was up for it, but wasn't sure how we could make it work. We managed to make it work, I'm very happy to say. We even managed to get one photo from the session with my wife's sandal. I'm the top cock here.

chris and me smaller.JPG
That looks really great .. i bet both came hard.
We sure did. He was enamored looking at my wife's pics while fucking her sandal, and his huge orgasm set mine off.
doper

Post by doper »

FLshoeguy wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:46 am
doper wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:21 am
FLshoeguy wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:30 am Had a JO buddy who wanted to do this. I was up for it, but wasn't sure how we could make it work. We managed to make it work, I'm very happy to say. We even managed to get one photo from the session with my wife's sandal. I'm the top cock here.

chris and me smaller.JPG
That looks really great .. i bet both came hard.
We sure did. He was enamored looking at my wife's pics while fucking her sandal, and his huge orgasm set mine off.
Really nice !
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »