42 pairs of shoes bought on Poshmark

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gerarm

Re: 42 pairs of shoes bought on Poshmark

Post by gerarm »

Bought these all those from an Asian girl in California we'll just call her. Chin lee :evil: my previous post showed me dropping a fat load in them after a few days of not spanking it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

What is the story on the silver strappy flats in the first group?
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

gerarm wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:51 pm Bought these all those from an Asian girl in California we'll just call her. Chin lee :evil: my previous post showed me dropping a fat load in them after a few days of not spanking it
Mmmmmm those heels are hot and so is she!!
Did she send any pics her wearing them?
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I'd love to fuck these ones
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gerarm

Post by gerarm »

gerarm

Post by gerarm »

klg300

Post by klg300 »

cum on this
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

gerarm wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:02 pm IMG_20210819_011907718_HDR_3_50.jpgDoes anybody know if it is against forum rules to post pictures and usernames of the previous owners of these heels and flats :twisted: I found on Poshmark and later found there Instagram pictures please help me so I don't get kicked out been here for 9 years. Just dropped $1,300 on 42 pairs of shoes and the collection is growing it is getting difficult to manage these but it's so much fun to have them
A nice collection for your erection. 🤣 Are you going to jizz them all? probably not. you will like some more than others, and will not even touch those you don't like much. you will jizz the ones you like most all the time. i know. i've been there. it does give us a sense of adventure to buy women's heels to use for masturbation. i have 20 pair of heels, but only pumps. i have a ton of pairs of pumps on my poshmark likes list. well over 100 pair. i will buy some of those pairs, but not all. i want a pair of Loubouton So Kates. I love wearing pumps, especially used pairs.

happy poshing!