What i get up to when friends stay... (pics)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cumdadyshoes

Re: What i get up to when friends stay... (pics)

Post by cumdadyshoes »

95005403 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:49 am Oh your a tease lol. Love your stuff can't wait for more
tease alrite!!!! a fucken yummy teaser jesus. come on blondie where's our pictures of you yumminess. just adds to your stories. you got some fans thats for certain
cumdadyshoes

Post by cumdadyshoes »

inkblondie wrote: ↑Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:52 am
cumdadyshoes wrote: ↑Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:36 am tell us m0re about this girl, does she know about youre fetist??
yes she does know... she just laughs wen she takes her shoes off when they strong knowing i will say something... my girl in the pics comes round a bit... really close friend of mine.. sometimes will stay over... she knows all about my fetish...
woah your incredible!!! love how you just dont care and very open about it. thats hot as fuck what do you're mates think of your fetists???
gsetech

Post by gsetech »

Lockdown must be a frustrating time inkblondie, no friends shoes to play with 🀭
cumdadyshoes

Post by cumdadyshoes »

oh are you in lockdown??? what are you going to do with yourself!!!!
gsetech

Post by gsetech »

inkblondie wrote: ↑Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm
inkblondie wrote: ↑Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:41 pm
gsetech wrote: ↑Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:20 pm Lockdown must be a frustrating time inkblondie, no friends shoes to play with 🀭
sure is πŸ˜” but i did get a chance with my sisters the other day 😊
That's a bit hot!! Ever used heels for fun?
gsetech

Post by gsetech »

inkblondie wrote: ↑Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:31 pm
gsetech wrote: ↑Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:02 pm
inkblondie wrote: ↑Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm
inkblondie wrote: ↑Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:41 pm
gsetech wrote: ↑Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:20 pm Lockdown must be a frustrating time inkblondie, no friends shoes to play with 🀭
sure is πŸ˜” but i did get a chance with my sisters the other day 😊
That's a bit hot!! Ever used heels for fun?
no so much.. i like the scent of really strong shoes nd girls feet... heels dont real hold much scent... so nah dont apeal to me too much
Fair enough. Hope lockdown doesn't slow your updates, this thread is amazing πŸ˜‰ stay safe 😁
cumdadyshoes

Post by cumdadyshoes »

inkblondie wrote: ↑Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:47 pm
inkblondie wrote: ↑Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:46 pm
cumdadyshoes wrote: ↑Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:01 pm
inkblondie wrote: ↑Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:52 am
cumdadyshoes wrote: ↑Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:36 am tell us m0re about this girl, does she know about youre fetist??
yes she does know... she just laughs wen she takes her shoes off when they strong knowing i will say something... my girl in the pics comes round a bit... really close friend of mine.. sometimes will stay over... she knows all about my fetish...
woah your incredible!!! love how you just dont care and very open about it. thats hot as fuck what do you're mates think of your fetists???
alot r curious about it nd will ask alot of questions.. most not into it or understand it.. but they know i dont care lol they can always smell my feet when in around and will comment on it... i just laugh.. some will even ask of their shoes smell.. some that think r strong.. to me they aint at all... they almost seem disappointed when i tell them they dont smell much at all...
Just wow πŸ₯΅ that is so fucken incredibly sexy straight up
cumdadyshoes

Post by cumdadyshoes »

maybe put a request on here too πŸ€” show your fans some pictures while you lockdown
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

I need friends like that! :)
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
cumdadyshoes

Post by cumdadyshoes »

I think you should do a separate thread dedicated to yourself miss blondie and your shoes πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅