Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

prizee

Re: My Girlfriends mom

Post by prizee »

dirtydan___ wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:54 pm
prizee wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:38 pm it's hot new balance are sexy I like running or fitness sneakers
She looks hot in them I want to leave loads in them but she replaces the insoles frequently so I fear she’d notice 💀 I try to sneak small amounts of precum though
I do it in my mother's sneakers I don't know if she notices it but the chosen ones must also happen when she goes to sport
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

fuzzy80 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:58 pm Please for the love of god send pics of your cock being buried in those pink fuzzy slippers
I luckily got a chance to get to them today so I did it! Hope you enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Got a little risky this morning. I stayed over at my gfs and in the morning everyone left for work so I headed towards her moms room when all of a sudden she comes out of the room and says hello and we chat. She wasn’t supposed to be home but she told me was going to go outside and do some gardening! This meant I could sneak to her room while she was busy!

I watched as she walked out away from the house and then starting to jack off right there while looking at her and then once she got far enough I ran off to her room to find the sexy Skechers flip flops that I love just sitting in her closet. I love seeing the marks from her toes it makes me crazy thinking about how she’s worn these for years and around so many places and how many times I’ve rubbed my dick and balls all over them and now even cum! I went ahead and left some precum on each one for her yummy feet and I just hope I can see her wearing them again soon 😭
D5F68077-AF6E-4507-878C-47E4E1A0534F.jpeg
56CB4276-9D2C-4E25-87B2-B2A5F77C88C9.jpeg
5118481B-7359-4D23-B1BE-8B9AAA524D6C.jpeg
I also found her new balance from my last post just lying around so I put some precum right where her heels going to be heating up all day. Maybe a little risky on that one but I’m hoping it’ll be okay!
931955C4-B369-471C-BAD1-B990312C6331.jpeg
She left her phone and glasses on the bed too so I risked it and rubbed my dick and balls on those too and left a little precum on the part of her glasses that rests on her nose and also the back of her phone where her hand will be. I feel so risky but I did try to dry it so it’s not wet when she touches them but it turns me on so much knowing my cums against her skin💀

I didn’t keep the picture from when I placed this precum here but I left some on this croc of hers right on the edge where the band meets the sole and it’s still there!! They were scuffed up in general so I was hoping it’d blend right in and it seems that it has! Now I just need to see her wearing them 😛
D919B8EF-2731-4EC2-BC58-FB20632B7496.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viari

Post by Viari »

You're a man of honor!
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Damn those Sketcher flip flops look perfect! Thanks for posting
cumdadyshoes

Post by cumdadyshoes »

hot bro good stuff
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Love it keep up the great work. It's so hot that you rubbed your dick and balls over her phone and glasses leaving her a little surprise. I bet it's a real cock twitcher knowing that's on her skin. Keep up the photos!
Kik same as username
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

flipflopz2004 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:05 pm Damn those Sketcher flip flops look perfect! Thanks for posting
What’s great is I checked back later after she left and the flip flops were gone so she was definitely either wearing them or going to be wearing them at some point so my pre cum will hopefully rub into her sweet soles
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

dirtydan___ wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:16 am
fuzzy80 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:58 pm Please for the love of god send pics of your cock being buried in those pink fuzzy slippers
Fuck yeah! They look so fuzzy! How did it feel? I wish I could fuck them too haha.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

fuzzy80 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:30 am
dirtydan___ wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:16 am
Fuck yeah! They look so fuzzy! How did it feel? I wish I could fuck them too haha.
They’re so soft my dick just floats right into it. I wish I could leave a load but I know theyd get ruined!