Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtydan___

Re: Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Post by dirtydan___ »

I know I’m hoping I can see her wear some cummed shoes again. I also want to be able to cum on more like her toms flip flops and on shoes that she wears often like her new balance.
mrbean16

Post by mrbean16 »

does she wears new balance with socks?
the best is cum on shoes that she wears barefeet like the crocs sandals or toms flip flops :P
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

mrbean16 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:13 pm does she wears new balance with socks?
the best is cum on shoes that she wears barefeet like the crocs sandals or toms flip flops :P
Yeah she always wears socks with shoes that’s why I prefer cumming and fucking where her bare feet are going to be warming up 🤤
Bobdawn

Post by Bobdawn »

I've been a big fan of your work for a long time! You're a lucky man. Those flip flops are great!
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Bobdawn wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:16 am I've been a big fan of your work for a long time! You're a lucky man. Those flip flops are great!
I wish I could buy a second pair just to swap them out for a while and have tons of fun 😛
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Wow so recently I was with my gf and her mom needed help with her computer so I was looking at it and she was sitting in the chair with the desk hiding me from view so I got to get up close and personal with her new balances while she was wearing them!! My gf was coming in and out of the room so I didn’t get much time but if only she was wearing flip flops so I could sniff her toes.

Luckily everyone left before me so I was able to sneak off into her closet and fuck a pair quickly and I chose her Tom’s flip flops that she’s been choosing over her skechers lately. 😈
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrbean16

Post by mrbean16 »

Good job!
Did you let dry this cum?
ShawnAnders71

Post by ShawnAnders71 »

It kind of looks like she's not wearing socks with the New Balance?
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

mrbean16 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:45 pm Good job!
Did you let dry this cum?
I couldn’t leave it as is unfortunately it was only a small window that I had. But the toe straps were a little damp when I put them back so I’m sure there is some cum that got rubbed into the soles as well. Luckily I did though because she came home shortly after I finished cleaning up.

I’ve been thinking about buying a matching pair of sandals or shoes to swap out with hers so I can abuse hers and let them dry and keep swapping them out when I get to run into her closet😛 too risky?
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

ShawnAnders71 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:19 pm It kind of looks like she's not wearing socks with the New Balance?
She’s wearing no show socks but that’d be so hot to see her wearing shoes without socks getting her feet all sweaty and smelly 🥵