Best ways to fuck a shoe

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nsagaa

Re: Best ways to fuck a shoe

Post by nsagaa »

JosuhaHH wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:37 am
Tomd1969 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:25 pm To sit back with your legs slightly apart as you let the shoe ride your cock is an amazing fuck. Not only do you get the sensation of your member getting completely into the shoe, you feel the wonderful sensation of the counter rubbing (and sometime the inner heel enveloping) your balls. The sight of the heel cap pointing at you has always been a turn on for me, as I like to imagine the upturned heels on the feet of the wearer, whilst she's being fucked with her legs in the air.
nsagaa wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:17 am My favourite shoe type for fucking is closed toe pumps because I like to put it in there and fuck the toe area. I really like to put the balls in the heel cup while doing this. This is why I take the opportunity of fucking flats if the owner is hot as they feel really good even though I like to cum in stilettos a lot more. If the shoe has an ankle strap, that makes it even better because I like to wear it on my dick just like the girl who the shoe belongs to would wear it on her foot. Then to finish it off, I sometimes like to take it out and cum the other shoe if I have access to the pair for frequent use because I don't put my dick in a shoe that has dried cum. But if it's a one off opportunity, I just creampie the shoe lol.
I exactly agree with this :mrgreen: I love to hump closed toe heels. Just place one over my cock like it was the sexy owners foot... closed toe is pretty easy to clean because everything lefts inside (most of the times :mrgreen: ).

I started with my older sister and older cousines heels. When I was not in hurry or under risk pressure I used to fuck their heels slowly. For example place one of my sisters pumps over my cock with balls tightly placed in the heel cup - her heels were sized 37. I would then pull over my sweatpants and just slowly pump the toe while sitting on pc
Nice. I remember doing that to my aunt's heels when I was 14-15 y.o. I would just sit on my chair and play videogames for hours with my dick in her shoe because I had so much time with her heels.
I love high heel Pumps
ninewestfan

Re: Best ways to fuck a shoe

Post by ninewestfan »

For me, put the shoe on your penis as if it’s wearing it. And then have fun with it.