Wife's platform Skechers flip flops

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Bandolinohaze

Re: Wife's platform Skechers flip flops

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Pheromonefanatic wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:35 am Oh wow man crazy story! I can't believe she did that at least you get her shoes still, and SIL doesn't care you cum them?
How did your Wife feel about it?
My wife was kinda ok about it..ok in that, I had to not be interested in sex with the SIL. I admit sometimes that was difficult, at times SIL can be a tease
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

Bandolinohaze wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:12 pm
Pheromonefanatic wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:35 am Oh wow man crazy story! I can't believe she did that at least you get her shoes still, and SIL doesn't care you cum them?
I almost was mad at my wife that she told her sister that I could wear her shoes, and yeh I couldn't believe how cool she was about it. So years the SIL handed off a pair of sandals, later she asked if I came in them. What could I say. I don't want this to be a downer, but my wife passed away. The SIL and I have stayed friends. She passes me about 4 pair a year. SIL doesn't not care I cum in them. SIL has already said she won't wear them after I cum them.
Ahh damn man I'm sorry your Wife died. :(
And that sucks that the SIL wouldn't wear them after
Pheromonefanatic

Bandolinohaze wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:13 pm
Pheromonefanatic wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:17 am Am I cumming these again for her?
What am I doing next :twisted:
Cum them again
Yeah I just cummed them felt so good
Pheromonefanatic

Cummed the other
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

I love your posts. I think I love these best.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Pheromonefanatic wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:41 pm
Bandolinohaze wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:12 pm
I almost was mad at my wife that she told her sister that I could wear her shoes, and yeh I couldn't believe how cool she was about it. So years the SIL handed off a pair of sandals, later she asked if I came in them. What could I say. I don't want this to be a downer, but my wife passed away. The SIL and I have stayed friends. She passes me about 4 pair a year. SIL doesn't not care I cum in them. SIL has already said she won't wear them after I cum them.
Ahh damn man I'm sorry your Wife died. :(
And that sucks that the SIL wouldn't wear them after
When you started these shoes, I had been thinking about asking the SIL about telling her more details about her shoes. So I sent her a text. To say would she wear my cum. She answered, telling me that she might. She said she had, of course, the reason before that she wouldn't wear my cum was that it made my wife uncomfortable. My BIL has no interest, that we know of in her shoes..his loss.Now that my wife has passed..you know. SIL said it really does turn her on, that I use her sandals, particularly to blast them.
Pheromonefanatic

After the cumming
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

So awesome dude
Pheromonefanatic

Couldn't edge the way I wanted to oh well lol
That foot funk and the way it felt on my dick was too good :twisted:
Pheromonefanatic

I almost NEVER spread or WIPE, but I'd figure I'd do it this moment.

Now her WHOLE sole is stepping in my cum