Sisters shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Krauser

Sisters shoes

Post by Krauser »

Hey, hello everyone.

I know It may sound weird, even bad, but I always found something hot in my own sisters shoes and feet. Kinda weird.

Now, as I always had a crush on her feet I decided to take the last step and made a fake account and I started to ask her for feet pics. At the beginning she was freaked out a completely stranger asking her for feet pics.

Some months passed and decided to ask her again to see if I could get the chance. And it finally came, asked her again and this time she complied, later on I'll post some of the pictures she send me to that fake account.

So now I decided to scale it even more, and asked her if she would be willing to sell any of her heels or shoes. I can't access her shoe dresser cause I live in another city and she just moved to study his degree.

For the moment she haven't been very keen on the idea of selling her heels or sandals. Any advice on how to do it?
nico0071998

Re: Sisters shoes

Post by nico0071998 »

Have she Boots
Krauser

Post by Krauser »

Her feet in some of the pics she sent me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Nice feet!
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Nice thread ! How did you start the conversation about her feet ? Did u get some pictures in heels ? :D
Player One

Post by Player One »

Nice man. Size feet? More pics. Please and thank you.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmm nice pics!! I remember in the past I use to do my sister's sexy heels also she wore a size 6-6.5 depending on the shoe..If you get a pair from her bet you will blast your load hard!
Post pics if you can..
Thanks!
rush440

Post by rush440 »

Hell yeah! She has gorgeous feet. Blast away.
zaleran

Post by zaleran »

Nice pics
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice