Sarah's All The Shoes in Sarah's Closet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lolwtf62
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:57 am
Location: Nord

Re: Sarah's All The Shoes in Sarah's Closet

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Pls show more of the white wedge on the first line ! They are so sexy with the toe print :D
User avatar
feetloveaffair
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:09 am

Re: Sarah's All The Shoes in Sarah's Closet

Post by feetloveaffair »

Nice girl. If you can get close up pics of her feet and the insoles of the Birkies she is wearing (in the first photo of her).
mrkeyboardcommando
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Re: Sarah's All The Shoes in Sarah's Closet

Post by mrkeyboardcommando »

feetloveaffair wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:56 am Nice girl. If you can get close up pics of her feet and the insoles of the Birkies she is wearing (in the first photo of her).
Yes please
cowboybootlover
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Sarah's All The Shoes in Sarah's Closet

Post by cowboybootlover »

mrkeyboardcommando wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:27 am
feetloveaffair wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:56 am Nice girl. If you can get close up pics of her feet and the insoles of the Birkies she is wearing (in the first photo of her).
Yes please
I will do that, she wears them lot so they are worn out
theoneforyou
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Re: Sarah's All The Shoes in Sarah's Closet

Post by theoneforyou »

Do you have more pictures of those blue Adidas. Cum in them if you have a chance
mrkeyboardcommando
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Re: Sarah's All The Shoes in Sarah's Closet

Post by mrkeyboardcommando »

cowboybootlover wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:02 am
mrkeyboardcommando wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:27 am
feetloveaffair wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:56 am Nice girl. If you can get close up pics of her feet and the insoles of the Birkies she is wearing (in the first photo of her).
Yes please
I will do that, she wears them lot so they are worn out
Maybe even give them some love juice??
cowboybootlover
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Sarah's All The Shoes in Sarah's Closet

Post by cowboybootlover »

mrkeyboardcommando wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:26 am
cowboybootlover wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:02 am
mrkeyboardcommando wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:27 am
feetloveaffair wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:56 am Nice girl. If you can get close up pics of her feet and the insoles of the Birkies she is wearing (in the first photo of her).
Yes please
I will do that, she wears them lot so they are worn out
Maybe even give them some love juice??

I can do that too, I think they need some love juice
cowboybootlover
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Sarah's All The Shoes in Sarah's Closet

Post by cowboybootlover »

I had some fun with Sarah's heels
IMG_2132.jpeg
IMG_2133.jpeg
IMG_2135.jpeg
IMG_2131.jpeg
IMG_2139.jpeg
IMG_2140.jpeg
IMG_2141.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolwtf62
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:57 am
Location: Nord

Re: Sarah's All The Shoes in Sarah's Closet

Post by Lolwtf62 »

cowboybootlover wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:25 am I had some fun with Sarah's heels IMG_2132.jpegIMG_2133.jpegIMG_2135.jpegIMG_2131.jpegIMG_2139.jpegIMG_2140.jpegIMG_2141.jpeg
Fucking nice blast !!! i wish i could put my cum with yours :oops:
User avatar
phoselover
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:24 pm
Location: GA

Re: Sarah's All The Shoes in Sarah's Closet

Post by phoselover »

Nice! Did you wipe any out? Those suede sandals will soak it in good.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], catfish17, David86, luvgooeypumps, mpm and 11 guests