Girl indulges best friends feet (updated pics)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mushkol

Re: Girl indulges best friends feet

Post by Mushkol »

pretty interesting story! πŸ‘πŸ»
tanzy_uk

Post by tanzy_uk »

Do you play and cum in your own converse? Love the slip on one's you are wearing, would love to see more. Does your bessie know of your love of shoes?
cumdaddyshoes

Post by cumdaddyshoes »

jesus fuken Christ!!!! Fuck you're an amazing woman!!! fuck me that's sexy asf!!!!
cumdaddyshoes

Post by cumdaddyshoes »

πŸ₯΅
tanzy_uk

Post by tanzy_uk »

Absolutely amazing, tthank yyou for sharing. How do you use the shoes to cum? Do you just wank over them or do you actually use the rubber toe rubbing on or in your pussy?
cumdaddyshoes

Post by cumdaddyshoes »

inkblondie wrote: ↑Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:56 pm visiting my bestie nd seeing many pairs of shoes lying around i send her to the shop to get something... i used this opportunity to play using both hers and her mums shoes that were also there. one had a stronger scent then the other... but both smelt amazing... also spitting in both of them.. managing to come twice and return them their rightful place in time for her to return.. sitting on couch next to her knowing i had just played using not only hers but her mums shoes too...
fuckkkkk i can almost see your toes through your socks. i juat want to see these feet!!!! your arches are so fuckn incredible too!!! white toe polish too!! fuck me those are my weakness and high arches
cumdaddyshoes

Post by cumdaddyshoes »

do you wear toe rings cos i can see a anklet???
cumdaddyshoes

Post by cumdaddyshoes »

inkblondie wrote: ↑Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:33 am
tanzy_uk wrote: ↑Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:56 pm Absolutely amazing, tthank yyou for sharing. How do you use the shoes to cum? Do you just wank over them or do you actually use the rubber toe rubbing on or in your pussy?
no problem 😊
i take womens shoes that are strong and the scent is appealing to me.. as i love the scent of womens feet... i smell them while i play once i have finished i rub my come inside their shoe's... whether thats using my fingers nd rubbing my come onto the toe part of the insides of the shoes or if the inner sole is easily removed i will rub this on my pussy to soak up as much as my come as possible before placingit back in... so wen they walk round my pussy juice n come soak into their feet.... thats also a mass turn on for me...
Fuck your next level!!!! that's so fuken extremely hot πŸ”₯
nico0071998

Re: Girl indulges best friends feet (updated pics)

Post by nico0071998 »

Mmmh hot Converse