Fourth of July Party Heels Cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cowboybootlover

Fourth of July Party Heels Cummed

Post by cowboybootlover »

Back Again, So I invited the bank office worker from the other post to my 4th of July party and to my surprise she showed up. I was kinda caught off guard at first because I didn't think she would come at all, and I had my girlfriend at the party so I was nervous. So you can only imagine how scared I was when I saw them talking to each other, then not long after the bank girl pulled me aside. She told asked me to help her with something in the her car and when I got there she handed me a bag full of old heels that she was gonna donate to a thrift store. She said I could have them and to have as much fun with them as she did. I don't know what she told my girlfriend but my girlfriend doesn't seem to know anything, or she hasn't said anything. I'm kinda scared HaHa

Well anyway I hid the bag and waited until my girlfriend went to bed, then I had my fun with them. What do you think they talked about / Should I be worried?
Pictures of her are from her facebook
IMG_8531.jpg
IMG_8524.jpg
IMG_8523.jpg
IMG_8522.jpg
IMG_8529.jpg
IMG_8528.jpg
IMG_8527.jpg
IMG_8526.jpg
IMG_8525.jpg
IMG_8538.jpg
IMG_8534.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cowboybootlover on Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mushkol

Re: Fourth of July Party Heels Cummed

Post by Mushkol »

Nice one mate. Do you wanns go further with that sexy lady?
bodyklopps

Post by bodyklopps »

She definitely knows what ya doing
doper

Post by doper »

Oh hell i am jealous .. she deffo knows what your "hobby" is.

She might be a kinky and slutty woman with heel/foot fetish ... that's what i'm thinking.
Who knows, soon she might invite you to a secret, private heel/feet session.

I really hope you can score a secret shoeslut.

Amazing heels you got there and nice cum on those heels.
Should try to send her pics of her heels after good spunking and see what she will answer.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
cowboybootlover

doper wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:09 am Oh hell i am jealous .. she deffo knows what your "hobby" is.

She might be a kinky and slutty woman with heel/foot fetish ... that's what i'm thinking.
Who knows, soon she might invite you to a secret, private heel/feet session.

I really hope you can score a secret shoeslut.

Amazing heels you got there and nice cum on those heels.
Should try to send her pics of her heels after good spunking and see what she will answer.
Thanks, I think she knows too. I still wonder what she was talking with my GF about. I think the bank girl might be a shoeslut, she always wears heels and she shoe plays and teases other guys in line at the bank too. You think I should send her the cum pictures to see what happens?
doper

Post by doper »

Well .. never know if not trying. Could slip in a sneaky question what was she talking about with that another woman .. if she didnt know it was your girlfriend, or if your girlfriend didnt say it to her.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
bodyklopps

Post by bodyklopps »

I wouldn't be so offensive at the beginning. Just thanking her for the nice gift and that you are happy and take care and enjoy receiving it.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Any lics.of her wesring her heels at work or bbn on fB
cowboybootlover

As many of you guys told me to do, I built up the courage and told the bank girl who gave me her heels what I did with them. Read the messages and she what happened. I am still in shock that this all happened.
IMG_8666 2.jpg
IMG_8667.jpg
IMG_8668 copy.jpg
IMG_8669.jpg
IMG_8670.jpg
IMG_8671.png
IMG_8672.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bodyklopps

Post by bodyklopps »

Ohhh my fuckin goooosh, this chat makes me hard in no time! That's a jackpot!!!! Awesome. Thrill. And pure Lust