New girl at work... (Updated more pics)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

inkblondie

New girl at work... (Updated more pics)

Post by inkblondie »

Im a girl who's into the scent of women's feet...

Working in a place where its full of other girls, with majority of them who take their shoe's off during the day makes the temptation very real.

Over a number of days I had noticed a freshly new girl who had started on with us had beautiful feet, not to mention sitting near her one day after she had taken her shoes off, i could instantly smell them. Hoohh the scent was incredible.

Knowing she will always take her shoes off during the day, i had looked out for when she left the room so i could sneak a chance to smell her shoes. hoohh the scent was so strong, instantly turned on i had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I played with myself before returning back to work to resume the day.

The following day i had noticed she had boots on, again sub consciously watching for her taking them off. Got to the afternoon and i noticed her walking into the kitchen she had bare feet, instantly had butterflies and had to see where she had put these boots. I walked around the corner and there they were sitting not far from the bathroom door, after finishing what i was doing, i again excused myself to go to the bathroom. Looking round to see who was in that area, with no1 around i took my chance and grabbed one of her boots. I could already catch the scent of them as i picked them up, still warm like she had only just taken them off. Going into the bathroom closing the door behind me, heart racing a million miles, so turned on i sat and played smelling her boot, spitting into them... cumming twice in such a small amout of time trying to be quiet so no one could hear. Just with the scent of my work colleges shoe. after i finish the second time i returned her boot back to where it was and returned back to work.

The next day i was in the office, popping in every now and then for breaks etc... today i had noticed she was wearing her normal converses, might i add does not wear socks with them. I kept and eye out during the day as i worked to see if she would take them off, sure enough came to the afternoon and she was in bare feet. Going in from the office to hand someone some forms i seen them sitting to the side of the room. I couldn't help but sub consciously picking one up when no one was around to smell them. Again smelling amazing so i took this chance and grabbed one, only this time taking it back to the office. Risk of being caught i sat behind the desk and computer playing and smelling her shoe. Didn't take long and i came... just as i had finished, my work mate walked past that owned the shoe, not knowing i had her shoe sitting on my lap behind the desk, after i had just used it to play with myself. After spitting in and licking the inside of her shoe, i returned it back to its place.

As the afternoon went on i noticed she now had jandles on, her converses still sitting in the same spot. Was getting close to her home time, me thinking to myself will she take them home. 5 o'clock rolled round her walking into the office me n her talking n having a laugh she then said cya and left for the day as she was walking out the door i noticed her jandles on her feet.... As i was locking up for the day, i walked into the room and seen her converses still sitting there, i picked them up and took them with me, i locked up and i hopped in the car to head home with the. on my passenger seat...

Being home i have used them twice to play.... returning them back tomorrow when i open, she will never know what i had done with her amazing smelling shoes...
Last edited by inkblondie on Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Richie

Re: New girl at work...

Post by Richie »

Great story :-)
jmenoprijmeni

Post by jmenoprijmeni »

Hi, please post photos of shoes and photos from action :)
inkblondie

Post by inkblondie »

jmenoprijmeni wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:46 am Hi, please post photos of shoes and photos from action :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneakerloverosa

Post by sneakerloverosa »

You have a fantastic job
Richie

Post by Richie »

Would love to see the boots that you took with you to the restroom. Would you also pee in her shoes? How was the night with her shoes at your place? Bet it was very exciting and wet ;-)
inkblondie

Post by inkblondie »

Richie wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:54 am Would love to see the boots that you took with you to the restroom. Would you also pee in her shoes? How was the night with her shoes at your place? Bet it was very exciting and wet ;-)
Unfortunately i didn't manage to get a photo of the boots.
Also pee play isn't really my thing as I crave the strong scent of sweat soaked feet in shoes. But my night was eventful 😊
sej275

Post by sej275 »

So awesome. Post lots of pics. We love that. Thanks for sharing!
Shoesneak

Post by Shoesneak »

Never knew girls did this too, please post some pictures of you having fun, that's so exciting!!
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice