New girl at work... (Updated more pics 28th july)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Locked
gsetech
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am

Re: New girl at work... (Updated more pics)

Post by gsetech »

inkblondie wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:07 am
cumdaddyshoes wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:00 am
inkblondie wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:38 pm
cumdaddyshoes wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:54 pm
heelspurter wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:10 am My tribute to great legs and shoes
great tribute mate!!! inkblondie would love to see your feet in flats with your mans cum all over them????
He never cums on my feet because he never wants to change the scent.
I have spat another man's cum into them for him though.
fuken hot 🔥 would he do it for the thread?
whats the chances of seeing the face to these gorgeous feet n legs??
sorry. no i wont be putting my face on here.. but hey some things gotta be mysterious huh😉
I for one love the mysterious shoe girl 😘
cumdaddyshoes
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:42 pm

Re: New girl at work... (Updated more pics)

Post by cumdaddyshoes »

gsetech wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:58 pm
inkblondie wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:07 am
cumdaddyshoes wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:00 am
inkblondie wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:38 pm
cumdaddyshoes wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:54 pm
heelspurter wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:10 am My tribute to great legs and shoes
great tribute mate!!! inkblondie would love to see your feet in flats with your mans cum all over them????
He never cums on my feet because he never wants to change the scent.
I have spat another man's cum into them for him though.
fuken hot 🔥 would he do it for the thread?
whats the chances of seeing the face to these gorgeous feet n legs??
sorry. no i wont be putting my face on here.. but hey some things gotta be mysterious huh😉
I for one love the mysterious shoe girl 😘
I'm with you on that one!!!! fucken jesus
User avatar
prizee
Posts: 734
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:36 am

Re: New girl at work... (Updated more pics)

Post by prizee »

what is her sport shoe when she lets them converse?
inkblondie
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: New girl at work... (Updated more pics)

Post by inkblondie »

prizee wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:12 am what is her sport shoe when she lets them converse?
she wears addias ones
User avatar
prizee
Posts: 734
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:36 am

Re: New girl at work... (Updated more pics)

Post by prizee »

inkblondie wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:07 pm
prizee wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:12 am what is her sport shoe when she lets them converse?
she wears addias ones
Ok picture ?
inkblondie
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: New girl at work... (Updated more pics)

Post by inkblondie »

gsetech wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:58 pm
inkblondie wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:07 am
cumdaddyshoes wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:00 am
inkblondie wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:38 pm
cumdaddyshoes wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:54 pm
heelspurter wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:10 am My tribute to great legs and shoes
great tribute mate!!! inkblondie would love to see your feet in flats with your mans cum all over them????
He never cums on my feet because he never wants to change the scent.
I have spat another man's cum into them for him though.
fuken hot 🔥 would he do it for the thread?
whats the chances of seeing the face to these gorgeous feet n legs??
sorry. no i wont be putting my face on here.. but hey some things gotta be mysterious huh😉
I for one love the mysterious shoe girl 😘
😊😚
inkblondie
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: New girl at work... (Updated more pics)

Post by inkblondie »

cumdaddyshoes wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:29 pm
gsetech wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:58 pm
inkblondie wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:07 am
cumdaddyshoes wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:00 am
inkblondie wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:38 pm
cumdaddyshoes wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:54 pm
heelspurter wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:10 am My tribute to great legs and shoes
great tribute mate!!! inkblondie would love to see your feet in flats with your mans cum all over them????
He never cums on my feet because he never wants to change the scent.
I have spat another man's cum into them for him though.
fuken hot 🔥 would he do it for the thread?
whats the chances of seeing the face to these gorgeous feet n legs??
sorry. no i wont be putting my face on here.. but hey some things gotta be mysterious huh😉
I for one love the mysterious shoe girl 😘
I'm with you on that one!!!! fucken jesus
thank u boys 😊
cumdaddyshoes
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:42 pm

Re: New girl at work... (Updated more pics)

Post by cumdaddyshoes »

photo of you're workmates shoes you also took her underwear, does that mean you like womens underwear as well or just shoes? would you do things with womans feet? im just intrigued, you're fucken incredible the amount of times I've looked at your flats pic and your peep toes.
inkblondie
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:40 pm

Re: New girl at work... (Updated more pics)

Post by inkblondie »

cumdaddyshoes wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:57 am photo of you're workmates shoes you also took her underwear, does that mean you like womens underwear as well or just shoes? would you do things with womans feet? im just intrigued, you're fucken incredible the amount of times I've looked at your flats pic and your peep toes.
yes...
so firstly i love the scent of woman's feet.. it started off first of just liking my own as i made them strong for my man... it turned me on having them so strong... having to move my shoes out of my room at night coz they would be that strong i couldn't sleep without playing multiple times... using them with my man bi love smelling my feet on his face after he has indulged them... then early on i was more conscious about others girls foot not only the look but the scent too... i would catch the scent of my friends, sisters, work colleges nd even my clients... it turns me on something wickied sitting next to someone n can smell wither their feet, shoes n even panties. i sub consciously pick girls shoes at their house or at work to smell them. just habbit... fuckin love the scent! would spit in some.. if i have the chance i rub my pussy juice in them or both when i get the opportunities to do so... i take shoes from friends or my sisters ... use them to play... returning them after... watching them walk round in them... same with panties i gave stolen panties before from my sister and friends.. love the scent of them too including my own.... hooohhh my man gets me to not to wash my panties so they get uber strong n everywhere i go i catch the scent of the mix of them and my shoes... turns me hella on being able to smell them n the scent is just hooohhhh and yes i would do things with girls feet. i would love to be able to indulge a girls feet not just taking their shoes unknowingly....

n thank u daddy ur too sweet 😚😊
converseaddict
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:23 pm
Location: australia

Re: New girl at work... (Updated more pics)

Post by converseaddict »

Ink blondie Dm'd you i wanna show you my wives white converse :p
Locked