I confessed to my mom...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoesneak

I confessed to my mom...

Post by Shoesneak »

I (24m) confessed to my mom (48f) today that I like her feet. I have been cumming in her shoes all my life. Since maybe 13/14 and all throughout my teen years and even though I moved out at 22 I still go to their house for things and still cum in her shoes whenever I get the chance. I want her feet more than anything. I day dream about her feet daily. Even when I had girlfriends I would still lust over her feet and still cum in her shoes. I've never been able to touch them or anything. My dad really gets in the way of anything like that happening because he's always there. Thats probably why I cum her shoes because it's the closest I could get to them. We'll today we ended up grabbing lunch while I was helping her run a few errands and I finally said to myself I am going to just fucking say it. I can't live with this weighing over me for the rest of my life. So today I said "mom I have to tell you something. Don't start the car yet it's kind of a big thing i have to share" I express to her how worried I am that after sharing this she will look at me differently and that it could potentially ruin our family and that I had to get it off my chest because it was eatting me up inside. She says everything is going to be okay and you can tell me anything. Some back n forth go and I say "I like your feet, there I finally said it!" She didn't say anything for a moment and I sat there stressing out. And she then said that it's okay. People like certain things, and there are strange things that happen in the brain that can cause things like this to happen between a son and mother, like psychological stuff and that it's common. She says "maybe I shouldn't get pedicures all the time then haha" and im like no, that's not what I want at all! She always has her toes done and they look amazing 24/7. I had to express that I don't find her sexually attractive although she is a beautiful woman, its just her feet I am attracted to, I think because they're so off limits. I tried to explain that to her and I think she understood that I don't think about her as a whole inappropriately. I asked if this means she's going to wear shoes for the rest of her life and she said no that this didn't effect anything before and that it's not going to effect anything going forward, she explained to me that she loves me and cares for me and that what I feel is in its own way a normal common thing. I asked her just once before we left to go back home if I could see her feet and she said "there will be plenty of time to see them, its summer" a d unfortunately that was it. I wanted to ask for a picture but she's not stupid it would be obvious why I would be taking a picture thank it felt weird to ask if it all wasnt weird enough as it is.. but I wanted to see them up close, in my lap. Just once, so I can stop fantasizing about it. But she wasn't comfortable with that it didn't seem. I wish she would have just let me touch them or look at them up close once. Just once so maybe I could let the idea go. She explained to me that therapy should be something I should try, explain to them how I feel about her feet and maybe they can help me focus that energy on something else? I just want her feet, once. But it doesn't look like that's going to happen, so I am probably going to try going to therapy. She was very kind about the idea she didn't say say I needed help or that I was crazy or anything she was just being her normal loving caring motherly self. It sucks because now I know its going to be harder to not look at her feet and she probably will hide them a little more often. But the weight I feel getting that off my chest is pretty nice. I did not tell her I cum in her shoes, I will never tell her that...

Has anyone confessed, or gone to therapy for anything like this? I'm just curious, are you guys for it? Against it?

I wish I could share pictures but I don't have any I lost all my stuff on my old phone sadly
her horny mules

Re: I confessed to my mom...

Post by her horny mules »

Hey man,
very intresting topic, here is a vid of mom son therapie ( choke )<iframe src="https://de.xhamster.desi/embed/6013984" width="510" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Can we see her shoes ?
thanks
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

I went to therapy a few times. She told me that, if I wanted to get over my fetish, then the way to do it is to try to re-associate the object of your desire onto something else. She basically told me that, whenever I saw a pair of shoes that I liked that I should immediately imagine my wife. I tried it for a while and it seemed to start working, but I enjoy my fetish and didn't want to lose it.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Thought life has been difficult enough, living with a consuming desire for shoes as sexual objects in their own right.
Easy to consider that the ready availability of sisters and moms, means they are often likely the first shoes which those of us with some version of this fetish enjoy using to fulfil all awakening needs and desires, but you describe using hers only as sexual surrogates.

Was it always thoughts of her feet as you took them, or did desire for her shoes come first as it were, and then at some point turn into thoughts of her feet?

On a sexual level, just imagining holding her shoes, of her feet having been inside them, the idea of the smell and taste of her shoes is exciting, but on a human level, frankly, I can barely begin to imagine how tough it must have been and must be for you having any form of sexual desire specifically for your mom or that part of her, so I can nearly understand you rationalising your problem down to a decision to tell her how you feel, to confess to her what you have fantasised, what you want to do to her, with her, although perhaps you also held some erotic idea that she might allow you the sex you crave. Did you really think having one time with her feet would be the end, after so many years of deeply implanting masturbatory fantasies ?

Well shoesneak, any pics would be exciting, while I think her rational considerations after what you told her and perhaps even her suggestions to you to seek some help, sound measured and sensible.
Hope it all works out for both of you,

You say she takes care of her feet and her shoes are sexy? Do you have any idea where your desire came from, or when it began?
Not a therapist, nor had therapy, just interested.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Shoesneak, I am pleased for you that you could confess that to your mother. You sound like my concerns. When I was 30..67 now, I was in therapy for depression mostly. We got to the roots of my depression, any childhood traumas or abuse and the like. I have a strong fetish for mother and her shoes and shoes in general. She felt that is was good for me, to confess that to my mother. I, too, feared a personal or advice reaction from my mother. I'll be honest, our family from the time I was 10 on was chaotic. Mother and I existed the rest of my adolescence as she was like a single mom. She was really surprised I had bottled that up, that long.
Shoesneak

Post by Shoesneak »

Sudsey wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:14 am I went to therapy a few times. She told me that, if I wanted to get over my fetish, then the way to do it is to try to re-associate the object of your desire onto something else. She basically told me that, whenever I saw a pair of shoes that I liked that I should immediately imagine my wife. I tried it for a while and it seemed to start working, but I enjoy my fetish and didn't want to lose it.
Yeah part of me is like, I shouldn't feel this way I need help, but another part of me enjoy the happiness it brings me. It's not like anything else... it's a tough decision, think about or look at this thing that doesn't hurt anyone that makes me happy, or fight against it and never feel that form of happiness.. idk
Shoesneak

Post by Shoesneak »

shoddy90 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:46 am Thought life has been difficult enough, living with a consuming desire for shoes as sexual objects in their own right.
Easy to consider that the ready availability of sisters and moms, means they are often likely the first shoes which those of us with some version of this fetish enjoy using to fulfil all awakening needs and desires, but you describe using hers only as sexual surrogates.

Was it always thoughts of her feet as you took them, or did desire for her shoes come first as it were, and then at some point turn into thoughts of her feet?

On a sexual level, just imagining holding her shoes, of her feet having been inside them, the idea of the smell and taste of her shoes is exciting, but on a human level, frankly, I can barely begin to imagine how tough it must have been and must be for you having any form of sexual desire specifically for your mom or that part of her, so I can nearly understand you rationalising your problem down to a decision to tell her how you feel, to confess to her what you have fantasised, what you want to do to her, with her, although perhaps you also held some erotic idea that she might allow you the sex you crave. Did you really think having one time with her feet would be the end, after so many years of deeply implanting masturbatory fantasies ?

Well shoesneak, any pics would be exciting, while I think her rational considerations after what you told her and perhaps even her suggestions to you to seek some help, sound measured and sensible.
Hope it all works out for both of you,

You say she takes care of her feet and her shoes are sexy? Do you have any idea where your desire came from, or when it began?
Not a therapist, nor had therapy, just interested.
Yes it has always been driven by her feet and not by her shoes alone. I enjoy using shoes, but it always a surrogate. Something to fill the void of not having her feet, it was the next best thing. When I use her shoes I imagine her feet, not the shoe, I think about her her foot has touched why I am touching and so on. I just love her feet, and taking shoes is also very exciting

I guess I did hope she would let me just see/touch them once. Maybe if I had it I would desire it so much. When I have candy or junk food stocked in my house I don't really want it. When I don't have have it is when I want to drive to the store and buy every candy bar I can find and shove my face. So that's where my logic is coming from. Kinda how (in theory) if a girl is throwing themselves at you being overly easy and eager you lose the desire compared to the girl that won't even look your way you're like "I want her to notice me!" And the game begins. Idk if that is making sense that just my logic. Also that is one of my biggest secrets and it was weighing on me a lot. Feeling guilt and worry about it but finally saying it out loud was a relief especially since it didn't ruin anything

I am considering going to therapy but I'm scared of being label as a pervert or a weird crazy person so I still don't know if I want to share this info with them

The feet thing I think started with my sister first when I was younger but I lost interest in her and now it's my mom's feet I focus on. Maybe because I was focused in my sister at the time I didn't notice my mom, but now that I've let go of the idea of my sisters feet it has all been hers. Maybe I need to replace it with someone else.
Shoesneak

Post by Shoesneak »

Bandolinohaze wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:48 am Shoesneak, I am pleased for you that you could confess that to your mother. You sound like my concerns. When I was 30..67 now, I was in therapy for depression mostly. We got to the roots of my depression, any childhood traumas or abuse and the like. I have a strong fetish for mother and her shoes and shoes in general. She felt that is was good for me, to confess that to my mother. I, too, feared a personal or advice reaction from my mother. I'll be honest, our family from the time I was 10 on was chaotic. Mother and I existed the rest of my adolescence as she was like a single mom. She was really surprised I had bottled that up, that long.
What was her initial reaction when you told her? How did you feel when you told her? Do you still feel the same way you did? Did it ever fade away? Thanks for sharing
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Shoesneak wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:25 am
shoddy90 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:46 am Thought life has been difficult enough, living with a consuming desire for shoes as sexual objects in their own right ........
.......one of my biggest secrets and it was weighing on me a lot. Feeling guilt and worry about it but finally saying it out loud was a relief especially since it didn't ruin anything
Hi again Shoesneak, again interesting to know history and compare.

From reading and personal experience, It seems the fetish is able to weigh on many at different times, so you are not alone in that, nor probably including mom or sister in fantasies but again I can only barely begin to imagine how your particular desire could weigh upon the psyche, but good, bad or indifferent, you have come out to her now, so that cannot be changed.

What can I say, If moms and sisters only knew of some of the things they and their friends have done for us in fantasy ..........

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/downl ... ?id=256070
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/downl ... &mode=view

I can guess your own admission would be neither the "weirdest" or worst a therapist has encountered anyway, but regardless, it will be down to you to decide if you can live with the thoughts and everything which has happened, without it driving you to push mom further or be driven half mad with desire for her.

Perhaps buy a new pair which look exactly like some of hers.
Does she, do you, have a favourite pair or style?
use only those for a while, and then a short time after a orgasm, consider the excitement, the pleasure you have had, the pleasure they have just given you, while also remembering they have had no physical connection to your mom,

But you say you began with your sisters and moved on to your moms, is she younger or older?

I began appreciating moms and sisters shoes before I could orgasm, and for me, the memory of earlier time having their shoes and sisters school and later sexy clothes available, is a version of pure hedonistic sexually drained heaven, so many different sizes and styles to enjoy over time that I never really settled on any one.

Do you have any idea how old you were when you first began, and what age you switched to moms.
Was it something about your sisters shoes which first enticed you to play, or thoughts of her feet which got you off?

hope it all settles out for you.