Recently Divorced Milf Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

iFusedshoes

Re: Recently Divorced Milf Shoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

We're meeting today to swap the shoes!! I blasted the flats she'll be wesring in for me 3 times. I winder if she'll notice?

She also posted this picture this morning. Barefoot in her rotten converse right before she gives them to me.
20210623_090440.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

That's great. I've had a few guys called in my wise heels and flats and get totally turned on when I see her wearing them around the house or to work. I would love to find a group of guys who are also into doing it especially if you're local. But would at least like to chat and trade with others who done it and have pictures to share. Good luck to you can't wait to see more. And reach out to me any others who have done it for are seriously thinking about doing it went to the front of the line if you are in New York

Shoecumcplny on kik
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

My first sentence should have said I met up with a few guys and let them come in my wife's heels
plzacc

Post by plzacc »

awesome
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

Update:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

UPDATE:

She sent me a video of her dangling the mule slides! How do i upload a video to the forum?
Last edited by iFusedshoes on Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Player One

Post by Player One »

Aye!!! Keep up this post.
Ken_Masters31

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

Very hot! keep it goin
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Awesome!!