Fun with Facebook Marketplace

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wedgetoeprints

Fun with Facebook Marketplace

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

This is where you can find a lot of gems for dirt cheap, I made another account just for this where I say my boyfriend will pick them up while I'm at work. Obviously it's just me but this seems to do the trick and is believable. I stumped across some white peep toe heels and I couldn't help but think how great it would feel to fuck that tight opening with my cock. I am very into wedges but I like to try new things so today i will be going out and picking them up as the "boyfriend". I will upload her pics she posted and even pics of her and hopefully any of her wearing them if I can find some. Nothings better than fucking a pair of used dirty shoes with the owners picture by your side seeing her wear them. Here are the peep toes, they are called "unforgettable moments"... what a perfect brand ;)

Cant wait to share more pictures and updates with you, this might even turn into a thread of used Facebook marketplace finds and sessions!
um1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kik same as username
doper

Re: Fun with Facebook Marketplace

Post by doper »

Fucking great heels ... couple times have bought from FB marketplace.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

doper wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:12 am Fucking great heels ... couple times have bought from FB marketplace.
cant wait to fuck them and see how tight it feels. I am just imagining grabbing the heel and going to town ramming my cock through the peep toe
Kik same as username
doper

Post by doper »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:14 am
doper wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:12 am Fucking great heels ... couple times have bought from FB marketplace.
cant wait to fuck them and see how tight it feels. I am just imagining grabbing the heel and going to town ramming my cock through the peep toe
Yes .. love to fuck the peeptoe and opentoe. Feels great with little bit of friction and feels so tight.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Here are the pictures she sent me from the post, cant wait to pick them up. What do you guys think? For only $5 not too bad? If you want I can upload some pics of her and try to find her wearing them.
received_830649497556370.jpeg
received_481410393142279.jpeg
received_485095276112800.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kik same as username
doper

Post by doper »

Hell yes .. they look great !
Player One

Post by Player One »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:59 am Here are the pictures she sent me from the post, cant wait to pick them up. What do you guys think? For only $5 not too bad? If you want I can upload some pics of her and try to find her wearing them.

received_830649497556370.jpeg
received_481410393142279.jpeg
received_485095276112800.jpeg
Yes. Please.
Player One

Post by Player One »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:48 am This is where you can find a lot of gems for dirt cheap, I made another account just for this where I say my boyfriend will pick them up while I'm at work. Obviously it's just me but this seems to do the trick and is believable. I stumped across some white peep toe heels and I couldn't help but think how great it would feel to fuck that tight opening with my cock. I am very into wedges but I like to try new things so today i will be going out and picking them up as the "boyfriend". I will upload her pics she posted and even pics of her and hopefully any of her wearing them if I can find some. Nothings better than fucking a pair of used dirty shoes with the owners picture by your side seeing her wear them. Here are the peep toes, they are called "unforgettable moments"... what a perfect brand ;)

Cant wait to share more pictures and updates with you, this might even turn into a thread of used Facebook marketplace finds and sessions!

um1.jpg
Wedges are hot. And nice pick up. Have fun 😎
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Just picked them up from the owner, hot college girl. She handed me the shoes and said she loved them and hope my "girlfriend" enjoys them as well... I told her don't worry they will get lots of love ;)

Here are some pics of the shoes after getting home:
IMG_4281_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
IMG_4282_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
IMG_4283_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
IMG_4285_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
IMG_4287_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
IMG_4286_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
what do you guys think so far? I cant wait to start fucking that tight hole while grabbing the heel...
Kik same as username
doper

Post by doper »

Toehole is like a mouth waiting to be fucked.