Fun with Facebook Marketplace

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bodyklopps

Re: Fun with Facebook Marketplace

Post by bodyklopps »

doper wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:54 am Fetched the package of the black/purple/green heels today. Had my first smelling and licking test, smell was standard leathery but the taste was incredible.
Chanted her name while licking the inside of the heel and nearly fucking blew in my pants.
Nice taste still in my mouth, leather and a twist of sweat i think.

Had to carefully try sticking my cock in the toehole cause was so close of exploding right away.
Managed to get in deep and the fit was perfectly tight.

Size is nicely small, 36 EU.

Now need to find time so i can properly enjoy them and have good fucking session and cum hard in those heels.
I hope i can find her picture to enjoy with my fucking session.
Hey doper,

Your posts are amazing. I got some EU 36 size Peeptoes some days ago and well... My cock didn't fit into the peeptoe hole as this is sooo tight but unbelievable fuckable tight ... Luckily I found some pics of the owner wearing them...this makes me Cumming even harder.
Hope u have same luck too, finding pics of her ;)
doper

Post by doper »

bodyklopps wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:09 am
doper wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:54 am Fetched the package of the black/purple/green heels today. Had my first smelling and licking test, smell was standard leathery but the taste was incredible.
Chanted her name while licking the inside of the heel and nearly fucking blew in my pants.

Had to carefully try sticking my cock in the toehole cause was so close of exploding right away.

Now need to find time so i can properly enjoy them and have good fucking session and cum hard in those heels.
Hey doper,

Your posts are amazing. I got some EU 36 size Peeptoes some days ago and well... My cock didn't fit into the peeptoe hole as this is sooo tight but unbelievable fuckable tight ... Luckily I found some pics of the owner wearing them...this makes me Cumming even harder.
Thx mate ... now got a message that the yellow peeptoes are also ready to be picked up from the post.
Those owners pic is in the link in my previous post ... really good looking redhead.
I think that pic with the yellow peeptoes is going to make that fucking session amazing.
Of course first need to smell and taste them, then trying how my cock will fit in the toehole.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
bodyklopps

Post by bodyklopps »

this will become a wet afternoon for you... 👌
doper

Post by doper »

Not today ... can't find enough my own time. Hopefully at least on weekend ... time to build up excitement and good load.
bodyklopps

Post by bodyklopps »

A Good load is always appreciated 😉
doper

Post by doper »

bodyklopps wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:09 am

Hey doper,

Found her pic and looked it while licking the heels ... got raging hard on but held back to build up more. Her taste in heels is still amazing.
bodyklopps

Post by bodyklopps »

That sounds like self punishment.... Go ahead...and enjoy the release...
How does she look like on that pics?
doper

Post by doper »

bodyklopps wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:20 am That sounds like self punishment.... Go ahead...and enjoy the release...
How does she look like on that pics?
Finally had to finish yesterday and damn i came so hard.
Got the look like in my imagination .. peeking with a smile while i enjoy her heels.
doper

Post by doper »

Bought another pair from the woman that sold me the black/green/purple ones.

On both purchase her comment was : thx for buying, hopefully they are what you like.

Well .. if only she knew ..
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

doper wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:23 am Bought another pair from the woman that sold me the black/green/purple ones.

On both purchase her comment was : thx for buying, hopefully they are what you like.

Well .. if only she knew ..
What do they look like?
Kik same as username