Fun with Facebook Marketplace

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

doper

Re: Fun with Facebook Marketplace

Post by doper »

Yellow peeptoes and black/green/purple heels. The peeptoes seller is a real good looking redhead.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

doper wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:56 am Yellow peeptoes and black/green/purple heels. The peeptoes seller is a real good looking redhead.
Can you post any pics oh her or the shoes
Kik same as username
doper

Post by doper »

www.aijaa.com/ONxXrD

Other heels owner didnt have a pic but peeptoes owner is hot.
Can't wait to cum in these heels.
doper

Post by doper »

Oh yes ... both pairs are on their way ... can't wait to give them some sticky love.
Really waiting how they smell and taste. So hard from anticipation.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

doper wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:14 am Oh yes ... both pairs are on their way ... can't wait to give them some sticky love.
Really waiting how they smell and taste. So hard from anticipation.
Keep us updated!
Kik same as username
Charlie Oh

Post by Charlie Oh »

good heels and good video. I also bought my first heel a few months ago from a site similar to marketplace facebook. It was hard to find a picture of her wearing the heels since I barely have a reference name... but I did and made the purchase... she thanked me for the purchase and offered me other heels she had (she never asked what I wanted the heels for). I remember on the way back from picking up the heels I was very hard, thinking about all the things I was going to do to that heel.

Well now I'm looking for a new heel, but this time I'm looking directly on facebook marketplace, it's easier to find the photo of the seller. I found some good ones... but some of them want to sell them to you as new product price haha.
doper

Post by doper »

bodyklopps wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:57 am I love Peeptoes, found out that they are pretty fuckable through the toe hole.
Just received my latest delivery, used black Peeptoes 😍 I'll see if I need some lube 😉
Yea .. i love fucking toeholes .. they make you cum so hard.
iloveit

Post by iloveit »

Uk woman I know is selling some clothes on her Facebook including a couple of pairs of shoes. Pm me if you could try and get them. Especially if you’re on Kik.
iloveit

Post by iloveit »

iloveit wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:44 am Uk woman I know is selling some clothes on her Facebook including a couple of pairs of shoes. Pm me if you could try and get them. Especially if you’re on Kik.
Don’t know how long they’ll be available for. Hopefully someone from here gets them.
doper

Post by doper »

Fetched the package of the black/purple/green heels today. Had my first smelling and licking test, smell was standard leathery but the taste was incredible.
Chanted her name while licking the inside of the heel and nearly fucking blew in my pants.
Nice taste still in my mouth, leather and a twist of sweat i think.

Had to carefully try sticking my cock in the toehole cause was so close of exploding right away.
Managed to get in deep and the fit was perfectly tight.

Size is nicely small, 36 EU.

Now need to find time so i can properly enjoy them and have good fucking session and cum hard in those heels.
I hope i can find her picture to enjoy with my fucking session.