Selling out worn high heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bangaloo111

Selling out worn high heels

Post by bangaloo111 »

I need to downsize my collection. Please check my other topic.
https://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic ... 29&t=83772
If you are also interested in some action with the heels let me know :twisted:
bangaloo111

Re: Selling out worn high heels

Post by bangaloo111 »

First victim :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ElGringo13

Post by ElGringo13 »

Not gonna lie, but those blue Jumex heels are the same as my ex gf, in these recent months I've stopped masturbating, and felt better, but sometimes I like to visit to this site, because it has good stuff to download, but seeing those blue Jumex heels felt weird, they're still cute, but at least I'm not too horny anymore compared to my last 2 years.
bangaloo111

Post by bangaloo111 »

2nd pair has been discovered...anyone to interest to join in discover journey of new heels?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bangaloo111

Post by bangaloo111 »