Mommy shoes!!!!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Heellover77

Mommy shoes!!!!!

Post by Heellover77 »

Hello! I apologize for my many month absence! Been really busy! But!!!! I am back and have a surprise for everyone! My mom is out of the country for the next two months! So i have easier access to her shoes! Please check out my other posts and ask me which heels would you like me to fuck! Also I really really enjoy talking about my mom! Many of you have seemed to like her and say she makes you go crazy! I love hearing what people wish they could do to my mommy! So if anyone interested in seeing mommy’s complete photos with her face or talking about her! please message me on KIK! My kik is Fox6612! I answer any questions about her and such! Other than that lets have some fun with mommy’s stuff! Also everyone I message on kik seems to really like the photos i have of mommy laying down so I figured I would share one here 8) :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by Heellover77 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lolwtf62

Re: Mommy shoes!!!!!

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Nice wedges ! Any chance to see the others shoes ? (or a link to them maybe)
doper

Post by doper »

Nice .. i love my moms heels but please continue.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Heellover77

Post by Heellover77 »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:23 am Nice wedges ! Any chance to see the others shoes ? (or a link to them maybe)
Yes! Please check my other posts and there is a picture that shows everything she has! I also have some links as well!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I love your mom’s shoes and soles. Can’t wait for more
Heellover77

Post by Heellover77 »

Here’s some more pics of my mom for all to enjoy again im open to messaging snd talking about her here or on kik :oops:
Last edited by Heellover77 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
doper

Post by doper »

Great ass and love those shoes !
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Heellover77

Post by Heellover77 »

wifey-heels wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:59 pm I love your mom’s shoes and soles. Can’t wait for more
Thank you! Feel free to message me about any questions or even a pic of my mom face and all! On kik or on email!