Sandal slides?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flipflopsandboots

Re: Sandal slides?

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

New slides just came ;) 2 girls I know with sexy feet have these. They were both supposed to give the slides to me but I couldn’t wait and just bought them myself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pipe22

Post by pipe22 »

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:24 pm New slides just came ;) 2 girls I know with sexy feet have these. They were both supposed to give the slides to me but I couldn’t wait and just bought them myself.
Love to see you dirty those up, wish I could help!
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

Another pair of slides just came in today been wanting these for a long time! Finally mine ;) 😈
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.