A few wife flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

podomanias

Re: A few wife flats

Post by podomanias »

shoegazmz wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:57 pm No heels but still some nice sexy feminine pairs of shoes to cum..
She has hot taste in flats and they can be just as sexy in their own way.
Does she ever shoeplay in them?
Does she know about your fetish?
Thanks for your words!!! The answers:
- No, she never shoeplay in them.
- No, she don’t know about my fetish.

What’s your favorite pair??
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

droid1959 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:50 pm I like heels, but flats can be just as sexy, even sexier when the woman wearing them knows their allure on her feet. I think a woman that expresses her sexuality while wearing flats, having sex while wearing flats, can even be sexier than wearing heels for sex. Now if that woman also wears nylons, stockings and especially pantyhose for sex, with flats, I am instantly hard and stroking!
Thank you for your words, yes, she has really sexy pairs. She has tons of pantyhose. Most of them from the Italian brand Calzedonia. I will post some pictures soon. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Perhaps let her know about your fetish and desires for her feet and shoes. My wife fully knows about my desires and she has indulged me many times. This past Saturday night I got home after visiting my mom, and found my wife in the bedroom, vibe humming on her clit, in crotchless black pantyhose and sexy heeled sandals. God I blasted hard in her, holding her nyloned ankles and her feet/heels moving about while I pumped hard and her saying, "fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Without asking, she has also worn peep toe flats and crotchless pantyhose a number of times for sexy hot fun.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

droid1959 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:06 am Perhaps let her know about your fetish and desires for her feet and shoes. My wife fully knows about my desires and she has indulged me many times. This past Saturday night I got home after visiting my mom, and found my wife in the bedroom, vibe humming on her clit, in crotchless black pantyhose and sexy heeled sandals. God I blasted hard in her, holding her nyloned ankles and her feet/heels moving about while I pumped hard and her saying, "fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Without asking, she has also worn peep toe flats and crotchless pantyhose a number of times for sexy hot fun.
Mmmmmmmm sounds hot!! I got my wife pregnant years back doing her while some sexy ankle strap black patent pumps!! She also had on some sexy thigh high pantyhose garter belt and crotchless panties..fuck I cum so hard passed out for a second or so!!
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

UP...
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

UP!!!
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

BCCE800C-DA92-4F11-8542-841729E57139.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

99C4497B-E3C9-46A9-823A-0DF7BE4BEA1A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
podomanias

Post by podomanias »

Here’s a few pictures of her using them!!! 😈😈😈
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

Great pic of her using them