Indian hot ex heels sucked

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Indianshoefucker

Indian hot ex heels sucked

Post by Indianshoefucker »

If there is one thing you should know it’s that Indian girls have the tastiest smelliest and the most amazing feet you might have ever seen
My ex had these size 5 thick soles and wore one black wedge heels which I absolutely love whenever she went out somewhere
So one fine day when we planned to have sex I asked her to wear these while we do it and to my surprise she did. And then when she took them off and went to the washroom I sucked on her heels so good and they were so stinky
Now she is my Ex and all I have is some of the photos of those gorgeous slutty heels which I’m sure some other guy is licking now because she is such a hoe
Indianshoefucker

Re: Indian hot ex heels sucked

Hi all
Oliver007007

Post by Oliver007007 »

Hi,
I also love wedges.
Would you have pictures of the shoes but also of your ex if you agree?
Oliver007007

Post by Oliver007007 »

If you wish, by private message.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Indianshoefucker wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:02 pm Now she is my Ex and all I have is some of the photos of those gorgeous slutty heels which I’m sure some other guy is licking now because she is such a hoe
This is pretty relatable, lol. Dated a girl and bought her a lot of shoes. Always curious of she wears them during sex with some new guy. I'd be pretty pissed off, and I honestly hope she threw them away after the breakup. But, she's a whore, and I'm sure she's rubbed my gifts of some old wrinkly dick by now.
Indianshoefucker

Yes I am sharing the pics of her wedges. The tastiest thing I’ve ever eaten and I still can’t forget the taste of her feet. Drives me crazy every night thinking of what I’m missing everyday and what someone else is gaining everyday
Indianshoefucker

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.