Office Joystick

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Retifist

Office Joystick

Post by Retifist »

Over the past seven years I have posted pictures from several of my private erotic interludes with my secretary's black Aldo pumps which resided beneath her desk for all that time and then suddenly disappeared a year ago. On occasion, I would work alone in my private office on weekends and would keep her pumps on my desk to tease me and I would occasionally stroke myself to erection but stopping short of an orgasm. That final pleasure was my reward when I finished working and would simply cum in her pumps. One day it occurred to me that I would like to enjoy a long period of excitement by maintaining continuous genital contact with her pumps for hours rather than stopping what I was doing and stroke myself with them occasionally. I discovered that I could insert one of the pumps into my pants and push my scrotum into the front of the pump and let the shaft of my penis rest along the insole.
LT Aldo_Mar 2019 (4) - Copy.jpg
This left the back of the shoe and the spike heel sticking out of my pants. When an erection developed, the head of my penis would push into the heel cup of the pump. This position was just what I wanted.
LT Aldo_Mar 2019 (2) - Copy.jpg
Then I was successful in being able to insert the entire the pump into my pants leaving just the spike heel outside as my joystick. It worked like a charm; everything stayed in position, even without an erection, and I could move about the office unencumbered. Whenever I felt the desire, I would gently reach down, hold the protruding spike heel and begin a gentle up and down rhythmic movement.
LT Aldo_Mar 2019 (3) - Copy.jpg
The response was delightful and, as I continued the motion, the excitement built as the shaft of my growing erection was rhythmically stroked by the smooth insole of the pump. This was all that I hoped it would be. I was in control and could remain with this arrangement in place for hours and have periods of arousal when I wanted them. I also discovered that when my erection grew enough that the head of my penis would starting pushing against the end of the heel cup with every stroke, orgasm came quickly and left me with a mess to clean up. With a copious ejaculation, the semen ran down inside the pump but my scrotum deflected it into my underwear rather than collecting in the pointed toe of the pump. After that, I learned to play with bringing myself to the brink with my newfound technique and then enjoying placing the pumps on my desk and having a good old fashioned shoe cumming.
LT Aldo_Mar 2019 (9).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lololoheel

Re: Office Joystick

Post by Lololoheel »

Wow moree
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Mmmmmm... I love women who wear these type of Aldo heels!!!
The smells are always heavenly..!!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I loved all the photos you have post on this forum with this hot Aldo shoes. :P
Unfortunately, her owner maybe has already sent these precious shoes to the trash. :?
They must have already ended up in an incinerator to produce electricity or they are rotting in a landfill with other trash. :cry:
Poor hot shoes

Post older photos with the Aldo shoes please
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

mrtickles wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:39 pm Mmmmmm... I love women who wear these type of Aldo heels!!!
The smells are always heavenly..!!
Agree...I love these type office pumps black leather with black insole. Really highlights the cum nicely!

Fantastic story. How old is she and what does she look like?
Richie

Post by Richie »

A shoe on your penis inside your pants is a great thing to do. Did that already as a kid with my house slippers because it was such a nice feeling. Great pictures, your orgasm must have been a mega one after all the build up and direct contact with her heels. I have to try out your technique, I usually put my penis inside the toe box, so I usually use ballet flats, but with your technique it would be easy to keep the heels inside my pants and to have my balls stuck in the toe area sounds really amazing
jhon

Post by jhon »

It's the least that those horny Aldo needed :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

Thank you all for the feedback on this. The lady who owns (?owned) these now vanished pumps is a 35 year old Asian beauty with a magnificent figure and gorgeous legs. At some point I will reprise the photos of my seven year love affair with these pumps. With these now missing, I have turned my attention to flats that tend to be left in various offices. I have my eye on this pair of double d'orsay flats that belong to an attractive blonde lady that I missed when she was located in a nearby office. She moved to a different division in the offices but I am told will be returning this summer. She has a nice array of shoes and tends to leave them. I can't wait to feel myself pushing against the inside of that pointed toe. Wish me luck.
CS_9W_Aug 19.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Awesome! Being a huge lover of flats, I can't wait.
jhon

Post by jhon »

I hope it's soon and you give them a well-deserved good grout :oops: :oops: :twisted: