Mom’s shoes!!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Heellover77

Mom’s shoes!!!

Post by Heellover77 »

UPDATE!!!! 6-9-2021
I AM BACK!!! SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE BUT I WAS AWAY FROM HOME FOR A WHILE BUT I NOW HAVE ACCESS TO MY MOMMY’s SHOES!!! HOWEVER SHE IS SADLY ON VACATION AND AWAY FROM HOME FOR A WHILE BUT!!!! THAT JUST MEANS WE HAVE TO ENJOY HER HEELS WHILE SHE IS GONE TO HAVE A WELCOME BACK PRESENT FOR HER! 😈 I LOVE CUMMIN IN HER HEELS AND IT ALWAYS HELPS READING WHAT PEOPLE WISH THEY COULD DO TO MY MOMMY LIKE PLEASE DO NOT HOLD BACK WHATSOEVER IT REALLY TURNS ME ON AND WANTS ME TO FUCK HER HEELS MORE😈 HOPEFULLY MOMMY WILL BE WEARING HER HEELS WHEN SHE COMES BACK!
I HOPE EVERYONE IS STAYING SAFE AND IM SO HAPPY TO SEE ALL OF THE INTEREST IN MY MOM’s HEELS!
MY KIK IS FOX6612 in case anyone wants to chat more directly Im open to talking about anything and answering questions!
UPDATE PLEASE GO TO PAGE 2 TO SEE ALL OF MOM’s HIGH HEELS THEYRE ALL THERE! :oops:
I love to fuck my mom’s heels nonstop! Heels wedges sandals (and even bras and panties here and there :oops: ) ive got plenty of photos of me fucking and some of her wearing the same heels i pump my loads of cum in! So please if anyone want to see more or hear more ask away!!!! I’m excited to share! Here’s some pictures of mom wearing some heels and me fucking them!
Please look at page 2 if you want to see her full collection of heels! If you want to see a specific pair of heels please follow the instructions that are with that photo and I will post a link to a google doc with the pictures and some information about them!
SHOES POSTED SO FAR BY ORDER
Pair 2-C link posted on Page 3 on 2/9/2010
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Ff ... sp=sharing
Pair 9-C link posted on page 4 on 2/9/2010
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kAg ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Heellover77 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Kiwi02

Re: Mom’s shoes!!!

Post by Kiwi02 »

Omg yes, keep em coming
hot400heels

Post by hot400heels »

Does she wear pantyhose or stockings? Would be great to see those on your cock as you have your way with her heels.
Heellover77

Post by Heellover77 »

No stockings sadly:(
Heellover77

Post by Heellover77 »

hot400heels wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:23 am Does she wear pantyhose or stockings? Would be great to see those on your cock as you have your way with her heels.
No stockings sadly :(
dr peep toe

Post by dr peep toe »

more of the black heels please
Heellover77

Post by Heellover77 »

dr peep toe wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:17 pm more of the black heels please
Sure! I’ll get some more pictures of the black heels monday!
doper

Post by doper »

Yes .. i use moms heels and panties too.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Heellover77

Post by Heellover77 »

doper wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:39 pm Yes .. i use moms heels and panties too.
Just something different when you’re balls deep in your mom’s worn shoes aint it? :oops:
doper

Post by doper »

Heellover77 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:30 pm
doper wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:39 pm Yes .. i use moms heels and panties too.
Just something different when you’re balls deep in your mom’s worn shoes aint it? :oops:
Oh yes .. i cum real hard.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.