Foot fun with 2 online girls (Update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mr.m6

Re: Re:

Post by Mr.m6 »

smithhhh wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:00 am
Mr.m6 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:13 pm Hey guys, small update from asian beauty (first girl) so she messaged me randomly and sent me 2 sexy pictures of her feet in those sexy worn clear heels. After talking for a bit we agreed that I could buy her a pair of pumps for her feet to destroy. 😈 can’t wait for that! Things are going great with both girls.

Stay tuned for the update on the other girl it gets good.
Any news here?
As far as the asian beauty nothing really. We stopped talking for a while. Then when I asked her for some more shoes she said she had the flu lol so kinda just put her on back burner. The other girl though, I actually started talking to everyday ever since she got dumped and honestly really like this girl. We rarely talk about her feet now its more regular convos but she still indulges me with teases ever so often. We’ll see how this goes.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
Flipflopsandboots

Re: Foot fun with 2 online girls (Update)

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

Wow you definitely hit the jackpot you got girls giving you shoes. The most I’ve gotten is girls sending me pics when they wear shoes they know I like or random feet pics or when they get pedicures. 2 of them have said they’d give me their shoes but we live in different states.
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:31 am Wow you definitely hit the jackpot you got girls giving you shoes. The most I’ve gotten is girls sending me pics when they wear shoes they know I like or random feet pics or when they get pedicures. 2 of them have said they’d give me their shoes but we live in different states.
Thats cool too just have her ship them in a ziplock so you can enjoy.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

The asian girl has the sexiest feet I’ve seen in a long time...
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Damn her feet are so nice!
smithhhh

Re: Re:

Post by smithhhh »

Mr.m6 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:47 am
smithhhh wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:00 am
Mr.m6 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:13 pm Hey guys, small update from asian beauty (first girl) so she messaged me randomly and sent me 2 sexy pictures of her feet in those sexy worn clear heels. After talking for a bit we agreed that I could buy her a pair of pumps for her feet to destroy. 😈 can’t wait for that! Things are going great with both girls.

Stay tuned for the update on the other girl it gets good.
Hi man, anything new here????

:)