Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Post by brewfan8 »

jhon wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:38 pm I don't use them but when I masturbate sometimes I use them but they don't fit but they look very horny :oops: :oops: :twisted:
It would be great to see that
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

who is the owner, any chance to see some of her ?
ms49415

Post by ms49415 »

Nice haul!
Always exiting to discover what you got once you get home with them.
Love it!
Had a similar experience with 11 pairs of hot shoes from a beautiful girl (see my thread!)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:17 pm I hope you got some pairs that fit you, I’d love to see you wearing some
Well, I am going to buy 2 pairs of ankle boots tomorrow. 1 pair is a mid(ish) wedge heel size 7 and the other a size 8 with a chunky heel. Once I have bought them I am going for a walk in my favourite muddy secluded spot, the size 8 pair will have so much room for a more comfortable walk in the and I will take pics for you.
If I remember I'll take along my cream d'orsay high heel shoes with a super thin heel. They are really comfortable but I have not walked any distance in them so that should be interesting.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

This morning (a little later than planned) I bought 2 pairs of boots, one a wedge ankle pair size 7 and the other a round toe, block high heel, platform size 8 ankle pair.
The woman who appeared at the door was easily 6 foot, absolutely stunning with long dark hair and was very talkative. She told me that the wedge pair were her daily use boots and asked if I was bothered that they had been worn barefoot..!
Do I mind?! I insist, I thought.
She told me that she wore them whilst she took her dog for a walk, that they're very comfortable but not as sexy as the other pair.
Yep, she said 'sexy'.
She then told me that she was only selling the other pair because they were a half size too big and so had not had a lot of wear, then asked what size feet my wife is. So I told her that we buy and sell shoes and boots, hopefully the cheaper the better.
"Oh right," she sounded surprised and laughed. "I actually thought they were for you!"
And this is where a standard purchase got weird, and a little fantastic.
I laughed along and told her that a size 7 would be way too small for me as I'm a 10, truth is a 7 fits perfect and an 8 is just at the point of being too big. And I'm a 9.
"I bet you could fit into the 8'," she said still giggling.
"I wouldn't want to stretch them," I replied, "They wouldn't sell very well."
"I'll give you them both for free if you can fit into them," she challenged.
"Ok," I told her. "But not out here on the doorstep."
So inside her hallway I took off my shoes and socks (she insisted on both), and made out I was unsteady in them as she helped me in them.
Now one other time has come close to being as sexy and mindblowing as this and that was when my mil modelled her shoes for me and actually wore her black patent stilettos on the lawn for me so the heels sank down. There, this morning, I could have pounced at the woman before me and fucked her hard whilst I wore her black high heel boots.
"You're as tall as me!" she joked.
We both laughed and it suddenly came to me that anyone else could be in the house at that moment and she spotted my concern. "Don't worry, I'm alone. No one's going to jump out with a camera."
"I'd better get going anyway," I told her. "This has been... Surreal to say the least."
"But you got free stuff to sell, maximum profit," she replied.
After taking the boots off and pulling on my socks (all the time chatting) I slipped my shoes back on and told her, "Next time, you're the one wearing the shoes for my entertainment."
"Deal," she told me. "I do have other pairs but haven't got round to advertising them, and they're buried so I'll message you when I'm ready."
"That's great, I told her. "But you are wearing them when I cum to pick up though."
"Sure," she laughed. "They're lovely shoes, stilettos and also some Converse style shoes as well."
"Oh great, can you give me first refusal?"
She agreed and slipped the boots into a bag for me, we joked about what had happened and I left.
So I'm going to give her a week and get back to her, I know she's single so I may even get a little touchy feely with her shoes when she wears them. And if I'm brave enough I may even kiss her feet in those shoes.
But this is how buying shoes goes, you meet all kinds of people and not every woman is funny about her feet. This one was very secure and really funny, very outgoing and game for a laugh. Today was at my expense but next time will (hopefully) be at hers.
steponck

Post by steponck »

I have bought shoes. But the problem is i want shoes from attractive women. Half the time they won't show themselves or you have no idea if the picture they show is really them. Also you have no idea if the shoes you're buying are actually hers. Worn buy her and not bought at a garage sale somewhere just to sell to me.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

steponck wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:12 am I have bought shoes. But the problem is i want shoes from attractive women. Half the time they won't show themselves or you have no idea if the picture they show is really them. Also you have no idea if the shoes you're buying are actually hers. Worn buy her and not bought at a garage sale somewhere just to sell to me.
That is a very real factor in buying shoes from women; I try to buy from women whose name is either on the eBay account and I can usually work it out and find her on fb (a little stalkerish I know but worth it for confirmation) or buy from fb and go into their page and have a look through their pictures.
Some you can't see any pics as they have it locked down but the next step is to go through close friends pics and more often than not you can find them in either those shoes or similar on wedding pics or nights out.
Also, talk to them. Ask them questions because if they want to sell them then they either answer your questions or they don't sell them. Just don't ask creepy questions like, 'How long have you worn them?' or 'Are they really smelly'. Ask questions that will confirm ownership.
For me the thrill is meeting them face to face and talking to them about the shoes, knowing for sure that the feet in front of me has been inside the shoes I hold in my hands. And it is such a rush to be holding them by the heels as you talk to the woman, and if they are willing they will offer up the information that the shoes were worn barefoot and that her feet slide around in them too much or that they are too big or that they were worn for a wedding. On that last one I ask if she wore heel guards that stop them sinking into the mud; one woman actually showed me a picture on her phone of a pair before she discovered heel guards of her at the Grand National with her heels fully into the ground and the state of them when they got to hard ground, all covered in mud and grass!
Job lots are always suspect unless you find pics of the woman wearing at least some of them, and you know they are from a garage sale because they don't smell of fresh feet or the creams and perfumes they wear on their feet. They usually smell musty or as though they have been stored in a garage for long periods during winters and summers.
The key is to be respectful, if they appear to be funny about feet then don't push it.
Single pairs are always the easiest to link to the owner, job lots suggest they either just want rid because they can't sell them or they want them out of the way for new ones this year. If you come across as confident then it relaxes the seller, if you are fidgety or nervous then it puts them on guard. And being confident is the way to determine whether the shoes are the sellers or car boot lots. And as people who have a thing for women's shoes we want to know whose feet they have been on, don't we.
Good luck with your searching and I hope you find honest shoes.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:57 am This morning (a little later than planned) I bought 2 pairs of boots, one a wedge ankle pair size 7 and the other a round toe, block high heel, platform size 8 ankle pair.
The woman who appeared at the door was easily 6 foot, absolutely stunning with long dark hair and was very talkative. She told me that the wedge pair were her daily use boots and asked if I was bothered that they had been worn barefoot..!
Do I mind?! I insist, I thought.
She told me that she wore them whilst she took her dog for a walk, that they're very comfortable but not as sexy as the other pair.
Yep, she said 'sexy'.
She then told me that she was only selling the other pair because they were a half size too big and so had not had a lot of wear, then asked what size feet my wife is. So I told her that we buy and sell shoes and boots, hopefully the cheaper the better.
"Oh right," she sounded surprised and laughed. "I actually thought they were for you!"
And this is where a standard purchase got weird, and a little fantastic.
I laughed along and told her that a size 7 would be way too small for me as I'm a 10, truth is a 7 fits perfect and an 8 is just at the point of being too big. And I'm a 9.
"I bet you could fit into the 8'," she said still giggling.
"I wouldn't want to stretch them," I replied, "They wouldn't sell very well."
"I'll give you them both for free if you can fit into them," she challenged.
"Ok," I told her. "But not out here on the doorstep."
So inside her hallway I took off my shoes and socks (she insisted on both), and made out I was unsteady in them as she helped me in them.
Now one other time has come close to being as sexy and mindblowing as this and that was when my mil modelled her shoes for me and actually wore her black patent stilettos on the lawn for me so the heels sank down. There, this morning, I could have pounced at the woman before me and fucked her hard whilst I wore her black high heel boots.
"You're as tall as me!" she joked.
We both laughed and it suddenly came to me that anyone else could be in the house at that moment and she spotted my concern. "Don't worry, I'm alone. No one's going to jump out with a camera."
"I'd better get going anyway," I told her. "This has been... Surreal to say the least."
"But you got free stuff to sell, maximum profit," she replied.
After taking the boots off and pulling on my socks (all the time chatting) I slipped my shoes back on and told her, "Next time, you're the one wearing the shoes for my entertainment."
"Deal," she told me. "I do have other pairs but haven't got round to advertising them, and they're buried so I'll message you when I'm ready."
"That's great, I told her. "But you are wearing them when I cum to pick up though."
"Sure," she laughed. "They're lovely shoes, stilettos and also some Converse style shoes as well."
"Oh great, can you give me first refusal?"
She agreed and slipped the boots into a bag for me, we joked about what had happened and I left.
So I'm going to give her a week and get back to her, I know she's single so I may even get a little touchy feely with her shoes when she wears them. And if I'm brave enough I may even kiss her feet in those shoes.
But this is how buying shoes goes, you meet all kinds of people and not every woman is funny about her feet. This one was very secure and really funny, very outgoing and game for a laugh. Today was at my expense but next time will (hopefully) be at hers.
thats amazing
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

158541370_573940553564285_1350891301417976087_n.jpg
Today was my day off from work and I went for a walk into town to snap some pictures of the old buildings as I have a keen interest in old architecture, just as I stepped back to take a shot I could gear stilettos heading my way. I turned and saw a woman who was easily in her seventies walking in black patent high heels. As she stopped to stay out of my shot her heel scraped the floor, I was instantly in love with them as they were small and an old woman in heels is such a turn on.
'Beautiful buildings round here, aren't they,' she remarked.
I wanted to tell her that they're not as beautiful as her shoes, however I agreed and we struck up a conversation. Finally I saw my chance and told her that I didn't know how women could walk in heels. She laughed and we looked down at them, I remarked that they were nice and that I loved to see women in black patent heels, that she looked great in them. She looked at me and I thought that she was going to be disgusted or angry, but she was really honoured that I as a younger man was coming on to her.
'Well,' she began. 'I can't wear shoes like these without gel inserts, I'd be crippled otherwise.'
As she spoke I became really turned on but thankfully I was able to hide any erection beneath my long coat, and as a result I became quite brave.
'Are you selling them?' I asked.
'I wasn't planning to,' she laughed. 'Why, do you want them?'
'Only if you are happy with selling them.' I told her.
'You can have them if you want,' she said. 'I've got another pair, these are for work so they're quite worn and probably smelly.'
'Oh I'm happy with that,' I told her with a nervous laugh.
'Honestly, you don't want to smell my feet,' she told me.
'Believe me,' I began feeling extremely brave now the deal was in full flow. 'I love feet and heels so I would be more than happy to kiss your feet in them.'
She laughed at this and said, 'Really? You can have the shoes but I think I would feel bad for subjecting you to my feet.'
We both laughed and she told me to meet her outside a well known local estate agents at 3 when she finished. I did just that and she appeared wearing flats and handed me a carrier bag with her shoes inside. She asked me to walk her to the bus stop which I did and on the way she asked me about my shoe and foot fetish.
Such a lovely woman who was very open minded, she told me the shoes were cheap and that she wanted another pair anyway.
So the shoes...
They have a gel insert that has black dried sweat ingrained. They smell of a mixture of cigarettes and older woman's perfume. And oh... They taste so good! Size 3 so quite small but so, so sexy! The soles are scuffed from walking as are the heel tips and when she handed them to me I reached in as if to look but really it was to feel if they were warm... And they were.
Oh, and she told me to delete the footage on my phone :lol: She said that she saw the screen illuminated in its case so taking into account that I had got a pair of shoes fresh from a woman's feet I think it wasn't a bad score at all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I’ve met many women in person and online to buy their shoes. Of course the in-person experience has typically been better. Most of the women who have sold to me did not know it was a fetish thing for me—or maybe they did know and they just don’t care.

I need to know the shoes have been worn by the women selling them. And yes, they need to be attractive. I always ask “how long have you had them” and that’s usually a good indication of ownership. Usually they’ll respond with something like “I’ve had them for 3 years, but only wore them a few times.” Or they’ll say “These were my aunt’s and they’ve just been sitting around for a year.” I don’t ask too many questions because that in itself can be annoying. So I just do my best to confirm ownership and the condition of the shoes. And on a slightly silly side note, I typically shy away from sneakers that are larger than size US 8. Because I’d always wonder in the back of my mind if they were actually worn by guys.

With the meetings, it’s always been a business transaction, some small talk and nothing more. I don’t make any requests that would be perceived as weird. And sometimes the women come with their boyfriends. I’ll always take the shoes and pretend to do an inspection. I wouldn’t be embarrassed if some of them suspected I have a fetish for shoes. In fact I always hoped someone would call me out on it, but of course that’s never happened.

With women who already know this is a fetish thing, then it’s totally different. We can talk in great detail about the condition of the shoes. I’ll have no problem asking them to wear the shoes when we meet. But of course the purchase price will always be much higher.