Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Buying used heels and general ladies shoes from their owner stories.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

konz wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:26 pm More details, more stories of heels and shoes if interested. Just let me know.
They're hot! I'd love to see more. :) What is the story behind them?
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:08 pm No cum on them as I want them as near to when she handed them to me, the heel on the right boot still has dried mud on it so I'm loving the authenticity of them as opposed to a pair that has been cleaned for sale.
They feel magnificent, quite high but not too high, the insole is nice against my feet and they just hug my feet and legs.
Any more photos or these or other shoes you got from women?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

brewfan8 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:42 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:08 pm No cum on them as I want them as near to when she handed them to me, the heel on the right boot still has dried mud on it so I'm loving the authenticity of them as opposed to a pair that has been cleaned for sale.
They feel magnificent, quite high but not too high, the insole is nice against my feet and they just hug my feet and legs.
I do, I'll send pics as soon as I get the opportunity.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:44 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:42 pm
I do, I'll send pics as soon as I get the opportunity.
thanks
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

@brewfan8, just for you:
20220119_100219 (4).jpg
20220119_100219 (2).jpg
20220119_100219 (3).jpg
20220119_100302.jpg
20220119_100320.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:21 am @brewfan8, just for you:
20220119_100219 (4).jpg20220119_100219 (2).jpg20220119_100219 (3).jpg20220119_100302.jpg20220119_100320.jpg
Very nice
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I'm going to pick up another two pairs today (honestly, I'm addicted!), one pair by Office and the other River Island. Size 7 so after I've had my way with them and smelled the (previous) owners feet and licked them and kissed the inner sole I'll try them on so my feet sit where hers previous were.
I love slipping my feet into shoes that have been previously worn by a woman and sweated in them, because most heels are worn to nights out and as a result her feet will be in them for hours sweating with the heat of the bodies in the bars and the heating that is on as well.
I also like to go into their fb and wank over their pics of them looking directly at the camera whilst I wear their shoes, it's as though they are watching me with my erect penis in my hand, wearing their high heels... and getting off on it as well.
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:48 pm Today I saw this young woman walking in black boots and I initially followed to get a few cheeky shots of her sexy boots, then she stopped at her car and opened the boot (trunk) and seemed to be struggling with something. By this point I had passed her and was crossing the road, I made out as though I had seem her struggling when I looked that way to check if the road was clear to cross.
So being the good Samaritan I am I jogged back and asked if she needed any help. Now this woman was quite middle class, her car was a 1 year old Mercedes and she was dressed very classy. She told me that she needed to get the back seat pushed forward as the seatbelt was trapped so I quite easily managed to released the button and shove it forward, releasing the belt and pulling the seat back in place.
"Thank you," she said relieved and really grateful. "That's been like that for weeks, I'd give you a kiss but... Covid and all that," she laughed.
So looking down at her sexy boots I found that I was unable to stop myself. "That's a shame, but your boots would be a prefect consolation."
For a moment she looked shocked, her eyes simply stared at me and her mouth moved slightly before a big smile erupted. "My boots?" she asked.
I laughed, a little too nervously really but replied, "You don't have to but they are really nice."
"Do you have a shoe fetish?" she asked still smiling but showing no sign of unease.
"I absolutely love women in high heels, but that's not why I helped you though, just so you know," I explained even though it wasn't true.
"If you want them you can have them," she told me sincerely, placing her hand on mine for a moment. "I'm not going to judge anyone, I would have never got that seat belt out so you can have them if you like." She then grinned, "I don't know why anyone would want any boots my stinky feet have been in though."
"I don't want to come across as y'know..." I told her even though I probably was.
She waved away my response and walked to the passenger side door and opened it before leaning it and pulling out a pair of flat shoes, "I was going to change into these anyway, can't drive in heels," she explained with a smile so sexy I could have snogged her face off.
She sat on the passenger seat sideways and took off she boots, handing each one to me as she slipped her black opaque tights/stocking feet into her flats.
"Are you sure?" I asked now feeling really bad but equally really turned on.
"It's fine," she said standing up. "I'm quite flattered that you have a thing for my feet, enjoy them... Whatever you do with them."
I then got really brave, I mean I had asked for her boots so she knew what I was doing and/or thinking. "I will, thank you. I'd much rather them on you later but..." I said and she laughed and blushed as she walked round to the driver's side of her car.
"I'm sure you would, naughty," she chuckled. "Thank you for your help, I'm lucky I was wearing the boots otherwise I'd have still been here next week trying to free the belt."
We both laughed and she slipped inside the car, she then lowered the passenger winder and she asked if I needed a lift anywhere, I thought of asking for a lift to her wardrobe but decided against it so declined. She then asked if I wanted a bag for the boots and considering I was in public in broad daylight I decided to accept the bag.

so I'm sat here now writing thing from memory and wearing her boots, earlier I felt inside them and they were warm and damp from her feet after walking in them. So needless to say I have licked the insole and enjoyed the smell of her feet and her perfume. VideoCapture_20211225-153831.jpg20211225_174535.jpg20220106_151141.jpg20220107_230338.jpg
One of the best stories I've heard, congrats👍
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

@jack46
Thank you, sometimes it takes a brave soul to attempt such a thing and it doesn't always work, in fact I have had a few really shocked or confused looks from women. But as I don't do it on my doorstep so to speak then there is no risk of it slapping me in the face if I see her out whilst with the missus.
But I find those shocked/confused looks to be of equal sexiness in that she now knows what I think of her shoes/boots, and that is such a turn on!
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:46 am @jack46
Thank you, sometimes it takes a brave soul to attempt such a thing and it doesn't always work, in fact I have had a few really shocked or confused looks from women. But as I don't do it on my doorstep so to speak then there is no risk of it slapping me in the face if I see her out whilst with the missus.
But I find those shocked/confused looks to be of equal sexiness in that she now knows what I think of her shoes/boots, and that is such a turn on!
It's worth to risk sometimes, great point of view