Ex girlfriends flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Aidan041193

Ex girlfriends flats

Post by Aidan041193 »

My ex girlfriend used to be a petite size 4 feet with extremely high arches, her feet used to smell amazing, she owned a black pair of flats which she wore for work as a receptionist and they used to really stink, when I’d pick her up in the car she would take them off and I could smell them I used to drive home with a hard on. She used to ring me up asking if I minded If she did overtime and all I could think about was she’ll be wearing the flats for longer and they’ll be more smelly so I didn’t mind at all, I remember one day she came home and took her flats off, and I quickly ran up stairs with them without her knowing, they were still warm from her feet and I got my cock out to jerk off to them and put my face in the flats and as I did the flats where actually slightly wet inside from her sweaty feet, I must of exploded in about 10 seconds I were that turned on, we broke up and I missed them so bad, I took my daughter back to hers one time and on my way out of leaving hers I seen the same flats on the floor so I stole them and it was amazing this is what the flats currently look like now after I’ve been cumming in them for the last few months they are ruined
titans rule

Re: Ex girlfriends flats

Post by titans rule »

wow sounds crazy. I could visually see, feel, and almost smell the experience as you described it.
flatsandheelscummer

Post by flatsandheelscummer »

I did the same with my wifes flats man I know that rush and then you cum so much lol....
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice experience. There is nothing like cumming a freshly pair of worn flats. Do you have any pics?
RiskyBeavis

Post by RiskyBeavis »

nice!
Aidan041193

Post by Aidan041193 »

I did post picture but I don’t know where it’s gone now why has it gone off my account
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

Why you break up? Too much fucking her shoes and not her. Not putting you down...been in that situation myself. Actually one ex-girlfriend used to "rent" me her shoes. I'd even polished her shoes..made tem look real nice on the outsides. Cleaned up my cum after sessions with them...so she would be happy to wear them again. What was your situation...did she ever know what you did?