Cum wanted

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoe73mad

Re: Cum wanted

Post by shoe73mad »

Hi sasha. I saw your posts also in xhamster. I'm very interested in your gf's heels. I wanna fill them with my cum and after that send them back to you to watch her wearing them. I'm a serious person. I live in Athens, Greece. Are you interested? I could pay shipment's cost
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

What size are her shoes?
bonfire

Post by bonfire »

sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

It’s rather 37. But she has a couple of 38s as well
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

sasha81 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:33 am It’s rather 37. But she has a couple of 38s as well
I would love to load them up, and - my wife would love to model them for you, but unfortunately they are too small for her... :x
doper

Post by doper »

Great .. got you as friend in xhamster
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Deltrozo

Post by Deltrozo »

sasha81 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:53 am
Deltrozo wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:44 pm Hi Sasha am very curious.. Is she aware of your fetish or if she is not. Do you think she have noticed anything? I would love to know what she have said about it
She knows about my foot fetish but she doesn't know I have been cumming all her shoes. So far she hasn't noticed anything. She has a sexy work high heel which she hasn't been using in summer and I used them as my primary cum buckets, they have more than 10 loads in each of them and one night she asked me to take her out and then, to my biggest surprise, she put the cum bucket shes on, and, what's even more, barefoot. I had an instant boner. At the end of the night she took them off and I instantly went to check them and they were so sticky my fingers couldn't move on the insides but she didn't say anything. I also checked her feet and they clearly had cum marks on them but she doesn't seem to care about that either. :)
I've seen your new pics. Especially the ones where the cum stains are visible are very hot. Does she get stinky feet? Or complained about getting smelly feet? I mean all that dried cum would have a peculiar scent. (btw i would be so hot to watch her reaction like "uff dear, I need a new pair"). Is sl hot that she doesn't know! And even if she knew. Still hot. You are doing God's work anon.
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

Deltrozo wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:59 pm
sasha81 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:53 am She knows about my foot fetish but she doesn't know I have been cumming all her shoes. So far she hasn't noticed anything. She has a sexy work high heel which she hasn't been using in summer and I used them as my primary cum buckets, they have more than 10 loads in each of them and one night she asked me to take her out and then, to my biggest surprise, she put the cum bucket shes on, and, what's even more, barefoot. I had an instant boner. At the end of the night she took them off and I instantly went to check them and they were so sticky my fingers couldn't move on the insides but she didn't say anything. I also checked her feet and they clearly had cum marks on them but she doesn't seem to care about that either. :)
I've seen your new pics. Especially the ones where the cum stains are visible are very hot. Does she get stinky feet? Or complained about getting smelly feet? I mean all that dried cum would have a peculiar scent. (btw i would be so hot to watch her reaction like "uff dear, I need a new pair"). Is sl hot that she doesn't know! And even if she knew. Still hot. You are doing God's work anon.

My wife likes to complain in those exact terms when her heels are not cleaned - my toes are sticky, my feet are getting so smelly, my shoes are ruined, that smell is so peculiar and what not... But she still wears them. Barefoot. :P
sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

Yeah they can’t really do much besides complaining and that makes it even hotter. Especially while being out somewhere
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fuck this is good! So she knows you cum in all her heels & is happy to wear them but doesn’t know other guys are cumming in her heels? More pics of her wearing them out mate :) this is fantastic