Found Friend’s Feet in Sexy Heels on Reselling Apps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

BusinessHeels

Re: Found Friend’s Feet in Sexy Heels on Reselling Apps

Post by BusinessHeels »

Z0zsn96 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:04 pm More of her pics pls, i cant stop thinking about cumming in her shoe
Glad you like her. Which pair of shoes of hers do you like the most? Here are some more photos of her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

HeelC wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:00 pm Damn she's hot! Her toes in the first post literally made me hard. White chicks like this make me wanna go for some rough sex.
On this last photo her feet dangling is asking for some cum, cant stand sluts like these. This asian chick is hot too
Please, share more photos of her and her friends!
What would you like to do to her?
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

niceee! i wanna see your work!
Jimmywils_

Post by Jimmywils_ »

Those black pumps are a must for play time afterwards!
Z0zsn96

Post by Z0zsn96 »

BusinessHeels wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:32 am
Z0zsn96 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:04 pm More of her pics pls, i cant stop thinking about cumming in her shoe
Glad you like her. Which pair of shoes of hers do you like the most? Here are some more photos of her.
The sandals like heels are the way to go for me. They seem comfortable and so i bet she wears them a lot. It would all be stinky and covered with sweat
chinatown

Post by chinatown »

Facebook market place you can find alot of worn heels. Hust make sure check for whos selling so its not a men:)
Schuhbesamer83

Post by Schuhbesamer83 »

Omg she is so hot , and her heels are all so sexy 😋
Have you More pics of her ??
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

Z0zsn96 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:32 am
BusinessHeels wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:32 am
The sandals like heels are the way to go for me. They seem comfortable and so i bet she wears them a lot. It would all be stinky and covered with sweat
The first pair on this post with the white straps? Those are definitely my favorite cause I’ve seen her wear them several times and she’s still quite active even when wearing heels so they’re definitely covered in sweat.
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

chinatown wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:34 am Facebook market place you can find alot of worn heels. Hust make sure check for whos selling so its not a men:)
Yeah I got lucky and found her. I ended up purchasing her black suede heels. Which pair is your favorite?
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

Schuhbesamer83 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:35 am Omg she is so hot , and her heels are all so sexy 😋
Have you More pics of her ??
Which pair of heels would you like to see her in?!