My heels adventures (cum & more...)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lololoheel

Re: My heels adventures (cum & more...)

Post by Lololoheel »

wizardoz wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:33 pm of course... and i would also like to see your beautiful neighbour,, a few photos of her maybe ?? and could you pls describe the smell ? how was it ? how hard was it ?
As soon as I can I will take pictures of her, she is blonde and has a very good body, the smell was the typical new shoe, women's perfume and the smell of feet ... Very delicious, and the truth is that it is very tempting to see her shoes There, it is not easy to catch them since they could catch me ... So I wait for the night so that everyone is asleep, even so I was nervous, they are my neighbors across the street they are very close
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

wizardoz wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:33 pm of course... and i would also like to see your beautiful neighbour,, a few photos of her maybe ?? and could you pls describe the smell ? how was it ? how hard was it ?
These neighbors are trustworthy, 2 summers ago, they went on summer vacation, and they left me the keys to their house to feed the fish one day, I took the opportunity to play with their boots and shoes, but I didn't have time to a lot, but it was very good
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

still waiting for the update, bet lots of people in here also do :)
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

wizardoz wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:42 am still waiting for the update, bet lots of people in here also do :)
The update is that since I made the last post I cum 4 more times in his nice boots, last night he played with them again, and what was my surprise? That the inside of his boots already has very visible stains from my cum hahaha I love it. And of course I did it again, I'll do it until they have a whole layer of cum haha!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

Lololoheel wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:06 am
wizardoz wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:42 am still waiting for the update, bet lots of people in here also do :)
The update is that since I made the last post I cum 4 more times in his nice boots, last night he played with them again, and what was my surprise? That the inside of his boots already has very visible stains from my cum hahaha I love it. And of course I did it again, I'll do it until they have a whole layer of cum haha!
And this is what happened next
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

And I have other news, I got pictures of the neighbor when she was getting home, by chance I just caught her entering. He was wearing these beautiful boots that he seems to be fond of since he never leaves them outside, they make me very hard I want to have them on my cock
She is perfect!!
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

Lololoheel wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:19 am
And I have other news, I got pictures of the neighbor when she was getting home, by chance I just caught her entering. He was wearing these beautiful boots that he seems to be fond of since he never leaves them outside, they make me very hard I want to have them on my cock
She is perfect!!
She wears boots of that style, in a previous comment I said that 2 summers ago I could enter her house and cum some boots very similar to these with cum, will they be the same boots as 2 years ago? They are equal! 🤔🤔 That video is on Xhamster
xhamster.com/videos/neig-heels-9890643
jhon

Post by jhon »

Woow It looks like you acted too fast it's too hot when you don't have much time and too exciting :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

jhon wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:40 pm Woow It looks like you acted too fast it's too hot when you don't have much time and too exciting :oops: :oops: :twisted:
I think I am more excited to have little time to play than nothing, it is obvious that with a lot of time you can fill them with cum however you want, but the adrenaline of having little time without getting caught is magical :oops: :twisted:
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

Ok, tonight I'm going to see if I can get the neighbor's boots hehee😈😈