My Mil contribution

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoespermer1

Re: My Mil contribution

Post by shoespermer1 »

M O R E please
doper

Post by doper »

FootObserver wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:13 am Continuing with my experiences, here is another situation, divided in acts.

First Act - First glance at the magnificent shoes

My wife planned to have lunch on a fancy restaurant. My Mil was alone and my wife decided to invite her to come with us. As always, my Mil took a ride with us in our car to the restaurant. As we stopped in front where she lives, I got bonner instantly. She was dressing a a short dress and these shoes:
IMG_8218.JPG
As she entered the car she said something like : "Today is so hot. I don't know why I'm using these clogs. I should choose a sandal instead of the half closed shoes.". Yes, I had rearrange my t-shirt to desguise the volume on my pants.
We live in the north of the country and the weather is consntantly hot and the air is full of moisture, making the environment perfect for her feet exhale the best smell in this word.

Second Act - Where to seat?

We had to wait some minutes to enter the restaurant. As usual in my country, booking a table is not popular and we get the queue often . As we were waiting exposed to the sun, I started imagining her beautiful soles sweating inside her shoes. I knew very well the shoes she was using and they are not among the smelly ones. However, as I licked it many times, I knew for sure that the smells of her feet and the salty taste are always present in the insole. (Note: Many times she back from the gym and wear a flip flop. These flip flops will be in another post. What is interesting to notice is that even if she got a shower, her feet usually preserves the sweaty smell, as she wear the same flip flops after the shower. So, maybe this made my happiness that day - you will see where her shoes will be at the end of that day)

As we got a table, I prepared my mobile camera to start registering her feet. My Mil is very charming and I love to see photos of her using the shoes while I am jerking off and cumming over them. It is a ritual.
For my luck, in a four-seat table, she chose to seat right in front of me instead of her daughter:

4500.jpg4513.jpg4515.jpg4525.jpg

Unfortunately I forgot to set mute on my phone and she looked at me as a camera click were heard. It is annoying as the place is noisy. But I am sure she notice as she stared at my eyes in a different way. After this I couldn't took photos of her feet when she took off her clogs and said to my wife that her feet was in flames.

Third Act - Would you like to drink a beer?

As we took her to her home, she invited me to drink beers. "After lunch?" - I said. She said: "We can chill out on the balcony. Once we ready, we restart drinking." Not exactly words, but that was the message. My wife was not in the mood but I was as I imagined that as she was alone at home I might have a chance to offer a massage or to get her shoes for a long smell and maybe a good cumming. I managed to convince my wife.Three of us in the apartament will be a good a idea. Alcohol in addition to this situation? Better.

As we arrived, she went to the bathroom. I was monitoring where she would leave those shoes. I noticed she left the bathroom wearing her flip flops. As we seated on the balcony, we started drinking beer. My wife decided to take a nap and left us alone. After some minutes, my wonderful mil, now dressing a short that showed all of her beautiful legs, kicked off her flip flops (I heard that sound. My cock suddently was hard as a stone), move the other chair and put her feet in front of me. I couldn't believe in that. I managed to set my phone (muting it this time!).

I started took some photos (many of them wasn't good as I as 'shaking', holding the mobile in not favourable positions). More than that, I couldn't check if the photos was ok at that moment.

5726.jpg5741.jpg

I move my chair a bit backwards as the chat with her was cuntinuing. I saw her soles. I was in love with her soles. I was imagining the smell. I was desiring to have it. Two options - or I go to the bathroom and cum over her shoes, or I can offer her a foot massage. Knowing my sense, the first option would be the safest one. If I get over excited during the massage and put her soles in my face, maybe she would start hating me. Maybe my wife would show up. She knows I am addicted to her mom feet but would her tolerate this? Well, I need an immediate relief. I decided to go the bathroom and look for her shoes during my way to it. I couldn't find these damn shoes. I had less time than I would like to have. I gave up and entered the bathroom. For my surprise, the pair of shoes were sat in front of me:

IMG_8204.JPGIMG_8205.JPGIMG_8206.JPGIMG_8207.JPGIMG_8218.JPGIMG_8210.JPGIMG_8212.JPGIMG_8219.JPG

I couldn't resist the first minute. I cummed all over the insoles while I was smelling and licking the heel part of the left foot.
I wipe the cum not very well. I was still nutty enough to still desire to see her feet with my cum. Is that happen only to me? Sometimes I hardly think in consequences when it comes to my fetish. I preserve my attitudes, but my cum? No. I want her feet to smell my cum. I want her to go and 'check' it after wearing these shoes and feeling something unsual with the insoles. I want her smelling her shoes and notice that. So I left a bit of cum.

Some hours later, after cumming, sitting in front of her, I was still horny and moderately drunk. She was definetely drunk. I offered the massage. She said she she would loves massage (she always say that) and she would prefer to receive it at the sofa. As we were about to move my wife appeared. A drop of sense fell in her and she decided to go to the bathroom, not mentioning anything that was about to happening in the main room. My wife said: we have to go. It's late. I agreeded.

Fourth Act - Does she notice the cum?

A week later, during a party on my wife's cousin house, we were together again: me, my milf and her cummed shoes. She seated near me. I start tooking photos, as usual. No even a word of the last week. Does she notice the cum? I put my mobile phone so near to her right feet that I felt she was 'letting' her feet being photografed.

4654.jpg4657.jpg4658.jpg4661.jpg

To be honest, I think she noticed. What do you think? Have you had any experience like this ?
Really hot shoes .. and love that they are opentoes.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Fleduc11

Post by Fleduc11 »

espiaofeet

Post by espiaofeet »

💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Merlin321

Post by Merlin321 »

Love it!!
Merlin321