In a special kind of hell

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

vargasthewise

In a special kind of hell

Post by vargasthewise »

So, my step-daughter is all grown up, works in a hospital helping people rehab and she works hard. I started messing with her soccer cleats back when she was HS/College aged but always kept the lines very well divided in my mind, never allowing myself a physical attraction.

Well, I fell into bed with a friend of hers while she was in college...well, more like pushed into bed but that's another story, but always kept that division there and never allowed myself to see her in that light. Well yesterday I noticed her work shoes (yes, blasted many times) with a pair of old scrubs she had worn and not thinking I picked them up and inhaled the most incredible sweaty pussy odor known to man, and you can tell she spritzed some body spray because it was a tough day...but OMG, I came so hard.

And now I feel guilty.
Plowboy535

Re: In a special kind of hell

Post by Plowboy535 »

Don't feel guilty. This is incredible!
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

Fruit of the poisonous tree always tastes the sweetest.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Lol!!!! @pavobreda love the comment

Dude. Don't feel guilty.
It's done and dusted. Right?
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

So keen to hear about falling into bed with the friend
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:26 am So keen to hear about falling into bed with the friend
Yeah. How does one exactly het pushed into bed with a college co-ed ;-)

Tell us a bedtime story!
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

PavoBreda wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:28 am
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:26 am So keen to hear about falling into bed with the friend
Yeah. How does one exactly het pushed into bed with a college co-ed ;-)

Tell us a bedtime story!
In my experiance, teach them lol :wink:
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

ok then short version...her old roomie (size 2, red hair, brilliant red landing strip and little perky ass, who is engaged now, sadly) was a junior in college when this happened.

I went to visit during their season so I could watch games and generally hang out. I am lucky to be considered one of the fun dads because I used to play, can still play with them (soccer) and play video games almost as well as they do so I get to hang out in the dorm without being creepy old guy.

Well, they left me alone playing xbox for a bit and Kristin (the roomie) left her leather ankle boots on the floor in the main room, so of course I pick them up and play with them...well, she forgot something and came back, door opens and bam, I am busted. I did not have little vargas out thank god but I was fondling them pretty good. She asks what I am doing and point blank asks if I have a foot fetish. I tell her leather and shoes are things that make me horny and to my shock she walks over and says "these are my favorites" and we talked about her ex with a foot fetish and they broke up when he gave some other girl a footrub...anyway, she says I can't tell anyone and rubs her pussy with the tos through her leggings. I say "that's hot" to which she replies this (which I still cum to years later) "you think that's hot, you can't handle me" and rolls down her leggings and shoves her boot tip into her pussy. I asked if I could play too and rolled my shorts down and put my cock on the ankle part, and the tip touched her mound.

Fast forward a minute or two, she said "no one can ever know about this" then kissed me, basically shoved her tongue in my mouth pushed me back on the couch, knelt over me and I swear to God this girl would have broken my dick had I slipped out. I was ridden harder than I remember, she let me cum inside her right after she came on my dick and it was glorious.

Girls came back about 15 minutes later, Kristin told them she decided to make a pizza and play xbox with me. My daughter accused me of fucking her but I don't think she ever told anyone because I never had blowback and that was 4 years ago or so.

Anyway, we have a special little bond, she actually called me when she got engaged to tell me our fun times were over. She's a special girl. I saw that she just got her Ph.D
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

That. Is amazing. Hat tip to you sir!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Lovely!!!!