Shoefuck before go to work in the morning

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: Shoefuck before go to work in the morning

Post by wifey-heels »

Shoe heaven!
curtun

Post by curtun »

Today morning, my wife helped me to jerk, then picked up the shoes and went to work. Sorry for the blurry pictures :D :D Of course those are her feet on the photo, she was right behind me, and did the handjob. Next time i'll do a better shot :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
----------
Hungarian shoe fucking site
the password is : "Jázmin"
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Omg..what an amazing woman!!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

That is so nice of her to help jerk you into her shoe before wearing them to work. If she does that again, could you get a couple of pics of her putting them on before going out? That would be hot!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmm I use to have a girlfriend that did that to me several times before she went out shopping!!
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

curtun wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:04 pm Today morning, my wife helped me to jerk, then picked up the shoes and went to work. Sorry for the blurry pictures :D :D Of course those are her feet on the photo, she was right behind me, and did the handjob. Next time i'll do a better shot :lol:
amazing! got any shot of the cummy aftermath inside the shoes?
kong56

Post by kong56 »

curtun wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:54 pm Used little Tamaris flats size 37, smells delicious...
I came almost to the soles
Nice!!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

curtun wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:04 pm Today morning, my wife helped me to jerk, then picked up the shoes and went to work. Sorry for the blurry pictures :D :D Of course those are her feet on the photo, she was right behind me, and did the handjob. Next time i'll do a better shot :lol:
Loved this flats, when my boyfriend sleeps at my house he always cum in my shoes in the morning for me go to work with his cum in my feet, also i like to put the used condom inside the shoes and go work
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Fe_Lins wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:43 am
Loved this flats, when my boyfriend sleeps at my house he always cum in my shoes in the morning for me go to work with his cum in my feet, also i like to put the used condom inside the shoes and go work
I hope you start your own page about this, I love flats and would love to see some of your guys action.
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

Newfootlover wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:36 am
Fe_Lins wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:43 am
I hope you start your own page about this, I love flats and would love to see some of your guys action.
Thanks, i'll think about it. I really love flats, i wear them all the time for everything and i love put my shoes on and feel all the load spreading all over my feet