Shoefuck before go to work in the morning

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SLBBoots

Re: Shoefuck before go to work in the morning

Post by SLBBoots »

So hot.. I love fucking and cumming my wife’s choice of heels for the day when she is in the shower getting ready for work..
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Love those black flats and their story. Does she still wear them?
Richie

Post by Richie »

I love to wake up with a boner and have a pair of shoes ready next to the bed that I can grab to unload into. Such a great feeling to jerk off inside a shoe first thing in the morning. Most I love flats for that as I can lay on my stomach, nose in one shoe, cock in the other shoe. Sadly so far I never had a partner who would ask me to cum in her work shoes before going to work. One of my favourite scenarios
curtun

Post by curtun »

New shoe, new year, same shoefucking before she goes to work to the hospital.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
----------
Hungarian shoe fucking site
the password is : "Jázmin"
curtun

Post by curtun »

My friend wife's shoes from Xhamster. It's a beautiful size 37 sandal. I cummed at least 10 times.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
----------
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I have cummed a few shoes if others and let other guys cum my wifes heelsnand flats. Sonhot.

Message me. Would l ik ve to chat and show and see more

Shoecumcplny on kik
curtun

Post by curtun »

Another morning, another fucking. Used Tommy Hilfiger wooden sandal, with smelly toeprints. My gf bought these from her young boss who is a doctor. She is a nurse anyway.
----------