Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Bandolinohaze

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by Bandolinohaze »

My secretary at work. I always stayed longer than her, she left at 4-4: 30. First off, it me years for my job to hire me an assistant. But anyway my department rode a boon and one was hired. What my secretary looked like, at that point did not matter-ish. As long as she took some of the job. What I got in return was a shoe fetisheish dream. A fairly chubby little fuck. Hard worker. My secretary left shoes under her desk or in a drawer that I had a key too all the time. Most part were her heels and she went home in tennis shoes, flats or sandals or even slippers. The first pair that tasted my dick were the perfect 4" black vinyl stilettos. Over the years I worked there, she would leave everything. The pair with most cum happens to be Reebok Princesses . Followed by a strappy Bandolino Black n Silver 5" sandal.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Very hot red. Would love to hear more stories from others and even see some pictures of either the owners or their shoes. Let's keep this going
radared1

Post by radared1 »

My longest purchase was a pair of size 10 patent leather heels I bought at a garage sale. Where I live the homes that are very expensive put on a one time a year sale and they do not sell junk. At the home where I bought the heels, the woman looked about mid thirties, and she was selling off some of her heels, they were not worn at all and very sexy. I bought two pairs of heels, one pair I gave to a friend of mine and the other pair I put in a shoe holder with my wife’s other heels. Since they are the same size she does not even realize they are not hers. I like to take them out and I love to suck on the pointed end and stick the other one up my arse. Makes you cum really really hard.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

radared1 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:52 pm My longest purchase was a pair of size 10 patent leather heels I bought at a garage sale. Where I live the homes that are very expensive put on a one time a year sale and they do not sell junk. At the home where I bought the heels, the woman looked about mid thirties, and she was selling off some of her heels, they were not worn at all and very sexy. I bought two pairs of heels, one pair I gave to a friend of mine and the other pair I put in a shoe holder with my wife’s other heels. Since they are the same size she does not even realize they are not hers. I like to take them out and I love to suck on the pointed end and stick the other one up my arse. Makes you cum really really hard.
OMG
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

Footjob00000 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:40 am
Stevly wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:23 am My sister in laws toms,
She was in late 20’s at the time and would stay with us during the summer months and wear them barefoot,
They absolutely stank to high heaven and used to fuck the left and sniff the right, her foot crud used to feel great on my cock head and I filled them many a night,
She returned the following year and still had them so I filled them again
Awesome story! Posted this a while back but my ex girlfriends roommate had these naturalizers she wore to work barefoot. She was probably around her early 20's and whenever I went over to visit I would see these on the shoe rack. I lived pretty close to her so when I left, I would borrow them and blast loads into the toe box and return them later that night. I use to fuck the left side as well while sniffing the right. Sometimes it would be kind of hard to fuck them because they were still a little damp from her foot sweat and the material would catch on my dick. Did this for about 8 months or so before my ex moved in with me. I also was able to get one of her roommates thongs. One day. I saw her come home really fast and 5 minutes later, run out with new clothes on. I guess she just came back from work and was going out with friends but when I checked her laundry basket and felt her damp pink thong, I threw it in my pocket and told my gf that I had to go home real quick. It was so hot tasting her pussy and even after when it did dry to lick the crusty flakes off and taste how salty it was. Don't have any pics of her thong but here are some of her smelly naturalizers.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
Love it. What size are those Naturalizers?
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

ConverseRocker313 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:35 pm My Lead Singer in my band Tonya.
Ive been cumming on her converse and boots for 4 years.
My roommate and her sister always wear cute sneakers (adidas, asics, nikes, coach, converse)
And i love blowing loads on them!

I literally try to get caught, no one has said anything.

Also my sister when i was growing up
Had amazing Etnies, adidas and flats
Any pictures?
colon

Post by colon »

sin duda los estos zapatos hace de 2016 que me los acabo cada ves que puedo ya que son de mi cuñada , en una ocasion se los presto a mi mujer y ahy tuve la oportunidad de correrme en ellos durante una semana , ella ya los uso con mi semen seco y nunca se dio cuenta , al igual que mi mujer tambien los uso con mucho semen seco . espero les guste
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

My aunt's white mountain slides that always seemed to be in the bathroom when I would visit. I enjoyed them for several years. They smelled so strong with her foot scent that I could never last more than a few minutes. They ended up divorcing and I haven't seen her for probably 5 years. I ran into her brother a few months ago and we got a bit drunk and he told me that she always wanted to fuck me but would never act on her urges because we were both married. I have a recurring fantasy of me fucking her brains out while smelling her perfect size 6s. Maybe someday it'll become reality. I miss her sexy stinky shoes and feet so much.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

sneaksniffer wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:54 am My aunt's white mountain slides that always seemed to be in the bathroom when I would visit. I enjoyed them for several years. They smelled so strong with her foot scent that I could never last more than a few minutes. They ended up divorcing and I haven't seen her for probably 5 years. I ran into her brother a few months ago and we got a bit drunk and he told me that she always wanted to fuck me but would never act on her urges because we were both married. I have a recurring fantasy of me fucking her brains out while smelling her perfect size 6s. Maybe someday it'll become reality. I miss her sexy stinky shoes and feet so much.

THEN FIND HER! I would find her and just ask “how have you been”. She’ll bite if what you were told is true
missinglisaleather

Post by missinglisaleather »

One of my ex’s boots. Only got one bootjob with them before, a couple foot jobs but I sprayed those boots with my seed without her ever knowing. I’m seeing her this weekend I hope she’s somehow still wearing them or other boots. I’ll definitely take some pics if she does.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.