Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Retifist

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by Retifist »

Six years, my secretary’s Aldo pumps (see my recent post).
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I fucked my mother in laws shoes from 1997 to 2018, I sometimes left the cum right in the point of the shoe or left it to run from the heel all the way down if they were boots. So by the time she slipped her sexy feet in them the cum would be dry but after a while it would be revived on the sole of her feet and between her toes as her feet warmed up and sweated.
She has this one pair that are peeptoes and I must have fucked them at least a hundred times, I even borrowed them under the pretence that I was sizing the heel to a pair I had bought my wife. Yep, that was a special day as she knew i had them and as a result the shoes were saturated and then left to dry before returned.
I have now told her that I have a thing for shoes and we have a little something going between us, she has no idea that i have hammered her shoes since the mid nineties but she is aware that I slip them on my wife's feet during sex.
She is one special sexy mother in law and she loves the attention I pay to her feet and shoes, I would just love to splash her shoes with my cum while she wore them!
ConverseRocker313

Post by ConverseRocker313 »

Yes im still here.

Theres no video of her that id care to share.

They smell sweet and perfumey.
She never wears socks too.
Shes a sz 11
L0STS0UL

Post by L0STS0UL »

ConverseRocker313 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:07 am Yes im still here.

Theres no video of her that id care to share.

They smell sweet and perfumey.
She never wears socks too.
Shes a sz 11

I'm asking about your music bro, I wanna hear it.
Deltrozo

Post by Deltrozo »

First time posting here. Here is my story. Since this quarantine strayed I have been Cumming on my step sister shoes. She wears everything from Nikes to heels. I have been dumping my load since March. A week ago I caught her sniffing them while she was cleaning her room. I asked her what she was doing super naturally an casually since we cross stares so she doesn't suspect anything. She replied that "she thought something smelled odd on her shoe box. For my surprised she haven't washed them yet. I'm from sudamerica, she is a white Latina, petit tits and nice ass
clothesuser

Post by clothesuser »

001 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:04 am I used to work with a lady starting back in 1986 who wore there black patent pumps, nothing especially high, about 5-6cm, but they were a classic cut. She almost always left nefore me and when everyone was gone from her area I would go there and she had left them in a carrier bag under her desk. I would take them to the toilet and do them. Each day she wore a different pair, the same basic style but some were blue, brown, red, had a bow on a heel or vamp, a slightly thicker and lower or thinner and higher heel, but the same great classic pump cut to them.
Anyway the plain patent black ones were my favourites. I thinkmshe knew at least after a while as when we had a meeting or something when the two of us were working togeter she always wore that black pair.
Then once when I was feeling ill and had to go home and take a few days off I went back to my office to get my jacket, bag etc after speaking to the manager. She was just coming out as I was walking down the corridor and she smiled at me, made some small talk wishing me a speedy recovery etc.
On the way home in the car I reached into my bag for a bottle of water and felt something else, her black pumps with a note down inside one which read ' I hope you recover soon, but these can be your friends until then.' I almost exploded right there in the car. But they did help a lot with my recovery and were rather gooey when I snuck them back under her desk upon my return.
A few years later there were changes in the company and we both got made redundant. Would you believe on the last day we were both in she presented me with a carrier bag with two pairs of her precious pumps inside. The black pair I loved to have so much and another black pair with a slightly lower heel.
To this day I still have both pairs and occasionally will get one out and have a go, remebering my younger days back in the 1980's.
So those are probably the one I have had time with the longest, about 34 years.
Nice!!
clothesuser

Post by clothesuser »

Awesome!
jhon

Post by jhon »

From a cousin from 2006 to 2012 I stole them but I had to lose them I was almost discovered by her
sniff-guy

Post by sniff-guy »

My mom leaves shoes all around the house tempting me to sniff and shoot. She's been walking around for years with traces of my cum slap slapping against her soles while her prized son watches with a guilty hard-on.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

My secretary at work. I always stayed longer than her, she left at 4-4: 30. First off, it me years for my job to hire me an assistant. But anyway my department rode a boon and one was hired. What my secretary looked like, at that point did not matter-ish. As long as she took some of the job. What I got in return was a shoe fetisheish dream. A fairly chubby little fuck. Hard worker. My secretary left shoes under her desk or in a drawer that I had a key too all the time. Most part were her heels and she went home in tennis shoes, flats or sandals or even slippers. The first pair that tasted my dick were the perfect 4" black vinyl stilettos.