Quarantine Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Footjob00000

Re: Quarantine Adventures

Post by Footjob00000 »

nismo4 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:27 pm OMG what size do they wear? Those toe prints are hot!
I didn't see any size on them. I would guess they were similar to her Birks which were a 7 I believe but those toe prints were amazing!
Footjob00000

Post by Footjob00000 »

Leevoy wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:40 pm Wow the musky leathery stank and feeling must be incredible. Excellent execution
Thanks! :D While I fucked one side, I tried to smell the other. It was very faint but the smell was like wet leather. The salty taste when I ran my tongue along her toe prints was probably the best part.
Footjob00000

Post by Footjob00000 »

wifey-heels wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:14 am Those wedges are what most of us dream about. Those are phenomenal!
Thanks man! I know I felt like I hit the jackpot haha! I couldn't really believe how deep her toe imprints were. She has a pretty high arch as I have seen from her walking by and by past experiences with her Birks because the arch area is a little less imprinted than her toe and heel areas. I'm guessing that the imprints got so deep in those wedges because most of her weight were on her toes. It was so hot when I ran my tongue along the imprints and could feel where each toe went.
Footjob00000

Quarantine Adventures UPDATED 01/24/21

Post by Footjob00000 »

Hey guys! Little update of my first cumming adventure of 2021. Got a chance to use the MILF Birks again and was surprised how much darker the footbeds were. I started sniffing/licking the left side and tasted how sweaty they were while i slid my cock over the moist right side. While licking the sole area, my eyes were right at where her toes were and for some reason I felt a extra rush of adrenaline. I usually don't cum on Birks because the fabric stains easily but I ended up jizzing on it anyways. I kinda panicked and started wiping/spreading my cum and to my relief, the footbed was already so sweat stained that it didn't look too obvious. Hope you guys enjoy!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chickendicken

Post by chickendicken »

Good stuff man, keep going and update us all of 2021!
sej275

Post by sej275 »

Keep it up!
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

Now you just have to show us what they look like. Put a face to the shoe.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow
mrkeyboardcommando

Post by mrkeyboardcommando »

More Birks please!
steve0001

Re: Quarantine Adventures UPDATED 01/24/21

Post by steve0001 »

Footjob00000 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:25 am Hey guys! Little update of my first cumming adventure of 2021. Got a chance to use the MILF Birks again and was surprised how much darker the footbeds were. I started sniffing/licking the left side and tasted how sweaty they were while i slid my cock over the moist right side. While licking the sole area, my eyes were right at where her toes were and for some reason I felt a extra rush of adrenaline. I usually don't cum on Birks because the fabric stains easily but I ended up jizzing on it anyways. I kinda panicked and started wiping/spreading my cum and to my relief, the footbed was already so sweat stained that it didn't look too obvious. Hope you guys enjoy!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
wooooooow, just wow!!!!
Please more of those Birkis. Made me cum hard