Neighbor girl’s shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ozzy456ozzy456

Re: Neighbor girl’s shoes

Post by ozzy456ozzy456 »

I decided to fuck her heeled boots today. I wasn’t able to get a pic of the cum cause someone was coming downstairs as I finished. But I love these shoes; the imprint of the balls of her feet and her toes is so visible.

Sexual rant: I’ve been seeing her wander around outside and I’ve caught glimpses of her feet so often. I really really want to fuck the living daylights out of her and her feet. Soak her feet in my cum and shape her womb to my cock.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Very hot boots, does she have an outher pair like this one ?
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

I would definitely cum those boots on the outside of them. 100%
chrissteadyy

Post by chrissteadyy »

nice
e551218

Post by e551218 »

thanks man. amazing thread. you need to fill the adidas falcon. they are worth it.
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/
Jkf. Fridge

Post by Jkf. Fridge »

Hello, could you please cum inside these shoes?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
wwxx

Post by wwxx »

ozzy456ozzy456 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:50 am I decided to fuck her heeled boots today. I wasn’t able to get a pic of the cum cause someone was coming downstairs as I finished. But I love these shoes; the imprint of the balls of her feet and her toes is so visible.

Sexual rant: I’ve been seeing her wander around outside and I’ve caught glimpses of her feet so often. I really really want to fuck the living daylights out of her and her feet. Soak her feet in my cum and shape her womb to my cock.
It has been a while... Any updates? :D
ozzy456ozzy456

Post by ozzy456ozzy456 »

wwxx wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:31 am
ozzy456ozzy456 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:50 am I decided to fuck her heeled boots today. I wasn’t able to get a pic of the cum cause someone was coming downstairs as I finished. But I love these shoes; the imprint of the balls of her feet and her toes is so visible.

It has been a while... Any updates? :D
She’s been away at college for a while so I’m waiting for her to come home for winter break and bring her shoes with her. Can’t wait
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

The Tom's, the ugg like slippers the same Adidas, and you mentioned flip flops