Step-Grans Daughter (She gets a pedi!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Craigovi229

Step-Grans Daughter (She gets a pedi!)

Post by Craigovi229 »

My step grans yoingest daughter is in town for some work interviews over the next 2 weeks. We were in college together so we kinda knew eachother. She has some wide soles with sexy thick toes.

She's teasing me now that she's my "aunt" even though we're the same age. We hit it off really well. She asked me to come by the house coz she's been struggling to set up her laptop with the WiFi.

I did some snooping around aaand :roll: ..

Just from the toe prints, you can imagine how great her toes are :oops: .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Craigovi229 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
loswabs

Re: Step-Grans Daughter

Post by loswabs »

Gotta fill those heels up
MarcHeels

Post by MarcHeels »

Cute high heels more pic of only them high heels
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

There are some sexy heels. Would like to see more pics of her shoes and cum in them in the best case.
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

So, we've been texting today .. she had an interview. We got talking and she mentioned that she's not used to wearing heels. I obviously jumped to her feet and she fell into the trap telling me how sore her feet will be at the end of the day. She says, "Be a gud nephew and come give 'em a rub". I couldn't believe my eyes :oops: :shock: .

Needless to say, I'm popping over there after work. I'm not gonna bring it up but if she does .. I'm going for it!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Good luck
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

Update!

I went over there and she was laying on the couch with socks on, which was weird as it was quite warm out. I was bitterly disappointed. We all sat and spoke together. Someone asked her why she was wearing socks and she said it's because she had put on some muscle cream on her feet and the warmth helps coz they hurt.

I couldn't say anything about it that moment because everyone was around. She then looked at me and said "Oh yeah, my new nephew said he'd run them for me, won't you boy?". I kinda dismissed it coz I was embarrassed.

After everyone had left, we were together in the bedroom. She took her socks off then. She started pressing her own soles and she said since I refuse, she'll do it herself!

I finally said just give me your feet. She plopped them on my lap and apologized for them not being painted. Goddamn I couldn't care less :P :D .

She put the light off, I took some sly pics. I told her my flash goes off everytime I get a text :wink: . Only lasted for about 3mins before she got a call from her Dad and I left .. still. Hard on the entire time!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Awesome
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

I texted her this morning to say that I didn't get a chance to say bye coz she was on the phone with her Dad. I've typed convo below:

Me: Hi ***, didn't get a chance to say goodnight yesterday - you were on the phone with your father.

Her: Aah, it's fine. Thanks for the company.

Me: And the foot rub?!

Her: You call that a foot rub?

Me: What do you mean?

Her: A good nephew would've carried on much longer lol.

Me: Sorry aunt ***, next time I'll do better lol.

Her: You better! Hahaha

I rest my case. I'll visit her every damn day while she's here :P :D .
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

tell her she has to earn it, get her back in those heels and take her out for a few drinks or a meal......when she complains about her sore feet tell her you'll sort them out when she's back at her room........then give her the best footrub she's ever had!!!!!! :D