Step-Grans Daughter (She gets a pedi!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

VNDZ

Re: Step-Grans Daughter (She gets a pedi!)

Post by VNDZ »

👀... Such a good thread.
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

So, she was set to visit her Mom for a week. She refused to use public transport due to the COVID situation so my Step-Gran was to pick her up. It is a decent drive and my grandad doesn't do long distances in the car. The Step-Gran asked if I would like to join her for the trip, which I happily agreed to.

On the morning we were supposed to leave, she messaged me to say she probably won't make it anymore as her Mom wasn't feeling well and wasn't keen on driving anymore. I, being the caring guy I am, immediately call the Gran and offered to go by myself. She thanked me with a, "You two behave yourselves." :roll:

I arrived at her apartment at about 5PM, there had been heavy rains so took longer than expected. She called me up, I met her roommate and had a drink. I had to have a snoop in her room .. so I did. While she was in there packing the last few things, I went in to check if she was ready. I noticed an open closet with about 20 pairs of shoes. Heels and sandals mostly. "Woah, that's a lot of shoes!". She replies deadpan, "Yeah, enjoy the view" as she walks out of the room.

I notice this one pair of flat sandals with fantastic toeprints. I take them out, put them on the floor and take a picture. As I'm putting them back, she walks in and catches me, "Bring them with .. you never know what mood I'm in". She winks. I pack the car and we leave ..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
raga83

Post by raga83 »

Love those, I hope this is just part one of the story!
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Gorgeous sandals. Love those toe prints. I'm getting excited!
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

Story to follow :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Those are some nice sandals, can’t wait for the full story with them! I hope
They got fucked good along with her feet!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can't wait to hear the rest!
dw_heels

Post by dw_heels »

Just read this from the start, amazing thread. Can’t wait to hear the latest! :D
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

Her cousin (guy) ended up getting a lift with us back home. Idiot sat in front and tries to make conversation, little did he know of his cock blocking.

We arrived at my step-grans, unpacked the car and had to leave for another commitment.

The next evening after work I stopped by, I had left my coat there from the previous day. When I went in to go and get it, she and my grandad were alone at home. Her Mom went for a salon appointment, COVID restrictions meant she couldn't tag along.

I was chatting to my grandad in the living room, unaware she was at home. I then went into the kitchen, that's when I saw her. She was in the den, watching TV. She had her feet propped up on the day bed.

The lights were off. We spoke softly so my grandad couldn't hear.

Her: Did you see what shoes I was wearing today, hmm?
Me: [walking around the sofa to see] Oh hello, the sandals!
Her: Yeah. Forgot to bring slippers, damnit.
Me: For you crusty old feet [sarcastic wink]
Her: [Taking them off the sofa quickly] Is that so?
Me: Jokes. Put them back. Let me see.
[She props them up again]
Me: It's too dark, hang on. [I put my phone's torch on, and the video camera!]
Her: I'm just gonna act like I'm not here.
Me: [Jokingly unbuckling my jeans] Okay, perfect!
Her: Lol, you wish, don't you.

Appetizer served :oops: :lol: ..
dw_heels

Post by dw_heels »

Such a hot update, I like where this is going! :twisted: