Heelfucker323 you pathetic pussy

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovevans2

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Tiktok Account (23/06/22)

Post by ilovevans2 »

Yes, where are you? :(
heelfucker323

Post by heelfucker323 »

That piece of sh1t s0n of a wh0re deleted every link /pics. What a moron
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

heelfucker323 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:22 am That piece of sh1t s0n of a wh0re deleted every link /pics. What a moron
Your mum
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
heelfucker323

Post by heelfucker323 »

Youre a deluded dumb idiot and ungrateful on top. Even when people wanted to support you and pay you you did just talk bullshit and get excuses going. Fuck off nobody needs you here. Best delete the whole thread.
heelfucker323

Post by heelfucker323 »

Marofeet wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:34 am
heelfucker323 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:22 am That piece of sh1t s0n of a wh0re deleted every link /pics. What a moron
First of all, i haven’t removed anything and if you look back it’s still all there on imgur.
Second of all get fucked you piece of shit, my tiktok/instagram was deleted and I’m not gonna create a new one to fulfil your fantasies for FUCKING FREE you freeloading cunt. With that being said IM OUT and i won’t be posting here anymore.
lying piece of shit lmao. Pple tried to pay you and you just had excuses or didnt reply. Pathetic liar
heelfucker323

Post by heelfucker323 »

First of all, i haven’t removed anything and if you look back it’s still all there on imgur.
Second of all get fucked you piece of shit, my tiktok/instagram was deleted and I’m not gonna create a new one to fulfil your fantasies for FUCKING FREE you freeloading cunt. With that being said IM OUT and i won’t be posting here anymore.
Also none of the imgur links works anymore. I dont need you to fullfill my fantasies i wanted to exchange with you and support you many times but you never were in for it so stop lying like a pathetic loser.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

heelfucker323 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:53 am
Also none of the imgur links works anymore. I dont need you to fullfill my fantasies i wanted to exchange with you and support you many times but you never were in for it so stop lying like a pathetic loser.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i dont have to prove shit to u, only cuz u were ready to pay for vids doesn’t mean anyone else was. I was trying to sell so many pairs of shoes and got million time wasters so it’s simply not worth the hassle. And u can talk like this to your mother 😂 i shall delete the thread if i want to and guess what, it’s none of your business because it’s MINE CONTENT and i do whatever the fuck i want with it
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

heelfucker323 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:50 am Youre a deluded dumb idiot and ungrateful on top. Even when people wanted to support you and pay you you did just talk bullshit and get excuses going. Fuck off nobody needs you here. Best delete the whole thread.
And don’t cry like a little bitch cuz i didn’t get what u wanted 😂😂
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

heelfucker323 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:50 am Youre a deluded dumb idiot and ungrateful on top. Even when people wanted to support you and pay you you did just talk bullshit and get excuses going. Fuck off nobody needs you here. Best delete the whole thread.
And i can’t believe you have the audacity to call me ungrateful 😂 who the fuck are you and what have u done for me? Don’t embarrass yourself 😂 if nobody needs me here why you’re so desperate? Pathetic
heelfucker323

Post by heelfucker323 »

Marofeet wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:57 am
And i can’t believe you have the audacity to call me ungrateful 😂 who the fuck are you and what have u done for me? Don’t embarrass yourself 😂 if nobody needs me here why you’re so desperate? Pathetic
Nobody is desperate you deluded slave moron except you creeping on girls, making tik tok and insta and getting blocked. I was just pointing out that youre a pathetic liar. Just delete your trash thread and stfu. Incel slave