Heelfucker323 you pathetic pussy

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovevans2

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Tiktok Account (23/06/22)

Post by ilovevans2 »

Marofeet wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:04 pm Okay so i will obviously respond to this.

If someone thinks I’m “selling out” because i want to sell some foot fetish related stuff like socks or vids to make it possible for this to keep going cuz u don’t get free wanking material then well thanks for your support.
I’m not moaning but I’ve been providing you guys with some good shit for years and never charged a penny. Times are tough and i work much less after that shitty pandemic so can’t spare any money on this. It’s easy to request for “more imgur posts” when you’re not the one doing this.
Believe it or not it’s quite difficult and time consuming to find models and takes a good chunk of money out of your account if you meet so many people.
I had so many time wasters over the years offering to buy shoes and socks just to change their mind last minute.
Definitely won’t be doing C4S or Onlyfans as too much BS would come with that.
So no, I’m not a sell out but shit doesn’t always come free so thanks @shoe_spunk3999 for understanding!
You're making great content @Marofeet! Doesn't matter what or how often you share, there is always something in it for everyone. I truly understand how much time and money it costs and I'm glad you share your adventures with us. You are the main reason I get back to this forum. And like I said before if you're searching for platforms to share your content, Dropbox with pass protection is a good option right? And If you would like to get some money out of it you can use Bitcoin?

By the way, I can't find your TikTok account anymore? Is it deleted?
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Last edited by Marofeet on Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

So pleased the argument was removed and so sorry Marofeet had to justify his decision to try to charge a little to recoup a tiny amount of the money he spends on his project, a project which he has allowed us to share in and is probably the most amazing thing on this board. Thanks for all you do and I’ve recently been watching your TikTok vids. Beautifully edited. Loved those well worn Reebok Classics. Did you get to borrow those too?
ilovevans2

Post by ilovevans2 »

Any updates? :)
ilovevans2

Post by ilovevans2 »

Where is your TikTok?
Z0zsn96

Post by Z0zsn96 »

I think it got banned
ilovevans2

Post by ilovevans2 »

Ah… really would like to see the videos again. Is Marofeet active somewhere else? Looks like he doesn’t responding on anything..
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Gone
trample419

Post by trample419 »

This is the best thread I've ever read on the Internet, I cannot find Instagram / Tiktok anymore, any updates if possible? Merci!