What high heels to fuck?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandaliadesalto

What high heels to fuck?

Post by sandaliadesalto »

Yesterday afternoon I went to a friend's house and she was packing the wardrobe where she keeps her shoes .... too bad I couldn't masturbate in one of these delights. The good thing is that on the weekend she asked me to fix the door of the same wardrobe while she goes shopping at the mall.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sandaliadesalto on Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dickinflats

Re: What high heels to fuck?

Post by Dickinflats »

Oh hell yeah that would be fun. I would pick the most well worn ones to smell and cum in.
sandaliadesalto

Dickinflats wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:11 am Oh hell yeah that would be fun. I would pick the most well worn ones to smell and cum in.
and the most higher
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Black patent closed toes. They defo need a good fuck!
sandaliadesalto

davestratford1 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:10 pm Black patent closed toes. They defo need a good fuck!
show in photo please...
Dickinflats

Post by Dickinflats »

Smell every pair and the ones that smell like her feet are the ones you lick and fuck!
sandaliadesalto

Dickinflats wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:47 pm Smell every pair and the ones that smell like her feet are the ones you lick and fuck!
OK
danglove

Post by danglove »

Wow they look perfect any of them
sandaliadesalto

another shoe rack from another friend I was able to visit ... which one of the heels would you take to masturbate?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandaliadesalto

nobody liked?