Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

haithar

Re: 'what the f#*ks in my shoe' moments

Post by haithar »

italianboots wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:40 am Thanks fella's, dosent seem to have a lot of fans this thread but I enjoy putting these little fantasies together :wink:
Keep it going. Hope to see the converse stuff get revived
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
fwlolbroek

Post by fwlolbroek »

I love each and every one of these little stories. Just amazing!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Cool, thanks for the feedback guys :) :)
kemuchan

Post by kemuchan »

joyful_@docomo.ne.jp
cum on my feet
kemuchan

Post by kemuchan »

joyful_@docomo.ne.jp
cum on my feet
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

italianboots wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:04 am and another tale begins fella's. Enjoy..... :D

i love her boots so much. Thank you for the nice story. perfect boots to drink beer out of them
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

italianboots wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:41 am .....well played by the lads letting Miss Cockteaser know Mr Weston was heading down the hall.......

Jessica has returned from her 'urgent' phone call and throws herself into the afternoons tasks......which mainly consist of txting her friends and updating her social media.....

seems she may have just stepped into quite a surprise though.....:wink:
I love her feet in these tiny boots. So hot!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

D8E5BD49-8A6E-4A2E-B1B4-E0701958D78C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Was at a party tonight, standing next to a table was this gorgeous little female wearing these sexy little ankle boots! The stars aligned & as she stood there chatting, I picked my drink off the table that was just behind her & sitting on a napkin was a good size piece of the corner of a pastry:)….so I decided just too toss it in the direction of her ankle boots and BOOM!!! Straight down inside her boot it went lol….& she didn’t even flinch :)
I spend the rest of the night chatting to her & the surrounding crowd wondering if she’s going to feel this rather sizeable piece of pastry inside her boot lol….but nope
Look at this pic this was taken after it had been in her boot for like 20min…..oh how I’d love to freeze time & put a whole cup cake inside her cute boots & watch it all unfold ;)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Was at a party tonight, standing next to a table was this gorgeous little female wearing these sexy little ankle boots! The stars aligned & as she stood there chatting, I picked my drink off the table that was just behind her & sitting on a napkin was a good size piece of the corner of a pastry:)….so I decided just too toss it in the direction of her ankle boots and BOOM!!! Straight down inside her boot it went lol….& she didn’t even flinch :)
I spend the rest of the night chatting to her & the surrounding crowd wondering if she’s going to feel this rather sizeable piece of pastry inside her boot lol….but nope
Look at this pic this was taken after it had been in her boot for like 20min…..oh how I’d love to freeze time & put a whole cup cake inside her cute boots & watch it all unfold ;)