Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wiley194489

Re: 'what the f#*ks in my shoe' moments

Post by Wiley194489 »

It leaking through the outside of her boots made me explode
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:)
Last edited by italianboots on Thu May 13, 2021 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Tasty and Hot :) Naughty Kitty ;)
koniu

Post by koniu »

Inshoe slug crush, ahh 😍
koniu

Post by koniu »

Or gummybears!
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Nice 👍
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

The bar maid down at the local pub seems to be a good sport.

.......maybe a girl that's more at home in sneakers than heels though??.........seems to struggle to get through an entire shift with her patent high heels on........

......seems she's taken to 'airing' her shoes out at the back door during her break........which a few of the local lads seem to have discovered.

:D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nothing sexier seeing a woman slip her heels on full :)...
I remember my ex would always leave her heels in the car passengers side & so many times I’d take her car to go pick up tea we ordered to a quick run to the shops, I’d always load up her heels ready for her the next morning for work! She never said anything, but everything time we got in the car together the amount of crud in her heels from my load was incredible! God it must have been so sticky or slippery:) a few times I’d say something & she would say yeah for some reasons my heels were a little sweaty today :)
L0STS0UL

Post by L0STS0UL »

Atlas wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:19 pm Nothing sexier seeing a woman slip her heels on full :)...
I remember my ex would always leave her heels in the car passengers side & so many times I’d take her car to go pick up tea we ordered to a quick run to the shops, I’d always load up her heels ready for her the next morning for work! She never said anything, but everything time we got in the car together the amount of crud in her heels from my load was incredible! God it must have been so sticky or slippery:) a few times I’d say something & she would say yeah for some reasons my heels were a little sweaty today :)
Always my favorite kind of stories, so got that the girl doesn't expect her shoes to be filled with cum and suspects it just to be thier feet being sweaty.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I know hey lol....strange be I was aloud to cum her feet and heels while she was wearing them, but she doesn’t want me cumming in her heels when she’s not wearing them! But sometimes ya girls heels are perfect just sitting there begging for a quick load :)....