Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Newfootlover

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by Newfootlover »

Num num num!!
Rome

Post by Rome »

Diesel wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:40 pm
eroticabductor wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:40 am
Diesel wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:18 am Since my wife has been wearing her boots all week, I’ve been playing with her Weitzmans a little.
I love how the leather is so creased in her hot leather pumps. Do you have any pics of her driving in her pumps?? I’d imagine her right shoe gets sweatier since she drives with her right foot on the gas and brake pedal.
She’s never really said anything about if her feet are sweatier when she drives, but she does make it a point to text me in the morning to tell me her feet are sweating in her heels.. and then in the afternoon she’ll text me her feet are hot inside her stilettos.
Would love to work in the same office as your wife. Hopefully she'd leave behind her heels after 5, I'd pick them up, shove my cock in them and instantly fuck and cum them once I'd feel her damp hot foot sweat
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Omg this is so hot! I would love to smell her pumps and feet after a long day at work. I bet you can lick the sweat right out of her insoles.
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

I would love to see some pics of her feet tied together with rope in those tight jeans and sweaty pumps. That would be the hottest pic ever! Her feet would sweat even more in them as she struggles to get her ankles free:)
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Very hot Weizmann heels and those boots are amazing too!
I bet they smelled great after a long day in them.
Did you cream them right after she came home from work?
Any pics of her wearing them?
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Rome wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 8:49 am
Diesel wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:18 am Since my wife has been wearing her boots all week, I’ve been playing with her Weitzmans a little.
I love how the leather is so creased in her hot leather pumps. Do you have any pics of her driving in her pumps?? I’d imagine her right shoe gets sweatier since she drives with her right foot on the gas and brake pedal.
She’s never really said anything about if her feet are sweatier when she drives, but she does make it a point to text me in the morning to tell me her feet are sweating in her heels.. and then in the afternoon she’ll text me her feet are hot inside her stilettos.
Would love to work in the same office as your wife. Hopefully she'd leave behind her heels after 5, I'd pick them up, shove my cock in them and instantly fuck and cum them once I'd feel her damp hot foot sweat
When she comes home and slips them off, I don’t even have to spit in them to get them lubed up for my cock to slide into them, they’re damp enough that I can slide in and fuck them with her sweat as lube and then my pre cum. I’ve never mentioned this on here before but my wife has a medical condition called hyper hydrosis in which your hands and feet sweat excessively. She was diagnosed with it 10 plus years ago. Luckily she seems to have it more affect her feet than her hands, but sometimes she gets cold clammy hands and her feet will literally sweat puddles in her shoes. Her doctor suggested to put her on medication for it, but she decided not to and just deal with it. Not everyone’s perfect lol
Blackberry123

Post by Blackberry123 »

Diesel wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:24 am
When she comes home and slips them off, I don’t even have to spit in them to get them lubed up for my cock to slide into them, they’re damp enough that I can slide in and fuck them with her sweat as lube and then my pre cum. I’ve never mentioned this on here before but my wife has a medical condition called hyper hydrosis in which your hands and feet sweat excessively. She was diagnosed with it 10 plus years ago. Luckily she seems to have it more affect her feet than her hands, but sometimes she gets cold clammy hands and her feet will literally sweat puddles in her shoes. Her doctor suggested to put her on medication for it, but she decided not to and just deal with it. Not everyone’s perfect lol
Can you give the name or link to the aldo boots? Trying to get the exact samw model for my gf! Thanks
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Blackberry123 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:38 am
Diesel wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:24 am
Can you give the name or link to the aldo boots? Trying to get the exact samw model for my gf! Thanks
“Agnes” is the name by Aldo
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

eroticabductor wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:27 am I would love to see some pics of her feet tied together with rope in those tight jeans and sweaty pumps. That would be the hottest pic ever! Her feet would sweat even more in them as she struggles to get her ankles free:)

wow ja, das wäre ein traum. Ich denke zu engen Jeans würden lederstiefeletten auch gut passen, natürlich nur gefesselt:D
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

eroticabductor wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:27 am I would love to see some pics of her feet tied together with rope in those tight jeans and sweaty pumps. That would be the hottest pic ever! Her feet would sweat even more in them as she struggles to get her ankles free:)

oh yes , show her feet tied up in her jeans and this heels, please*_*