Cumming Mary Jane shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: Cumming Mary Jane shoes!

Post by Slinkyheels »

footlover108 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:59 am Wow! Absolutely gorgeous heels and even more beautiful with your cock in them!
So no heels this time but this pair of Mary Janes are extra sexy due to the cute shiny round toes. It felt lovely to f**k each of the openings around the T-bar central strap!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

As always, thank you for your contributions to the board Slinkyheels, do not always get time to say.
Love so many styles, sizes and different kinds of shoes and to see them giving and receiving pleasure in all sorts of ways, so much, that I think I may have a fetish ! :)
Have had to go back to - or should that be cum back to - quite a few of your shares more than once, some like these, both slightly familiar, deserving and receiving considerably more visits than others. Were there videos? can only hope
and these black patent with silver heel so appealing l
and almost familiar ...........

Although probably not a regular re-visit, these black MJ's both bigger and chunkier than I would normally consider to attract, but I would also have found use for, and in these two pictures particularly, I think you have almost managed to capture that indefinable essence of Mj erotic appeal, while they were entirely successful at capturing the entire essence of Slinkyheels :)
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

shoddy90 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:52 am As always, thank you for your contributions to the board Slinkyheels..... Were there videos? can only hope!
You’re welcome Shoddy90. It’s great to hear from you again. Sadly I’ve no longer got those metallic patent peep toes or the shiny round toe MJs but rest assured I will have access to similar pairs soon so I’ll make a video for you as requested over the next week or so.

The good news is I still have that pair of red peep toe shoes. I’ll make a video for you over the next couple of days and I’ll post the link on here. Let me know what you’d like me to do to them. Tell me where to cum. I could wank over the toes, the block heels, the soles or perhaps you’d prefer to see me f**k either of the tight peep holes?
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

The mary janes were very hot! Great job!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Thanks Slinkyheels, glad you still have those red cuties for replay, they must be special, as you have said that you do not keep cumtoys for long.
What can I say at the offer of a new video with them except yes please, excited at the offer and thoughts of choosing, but will need some time to look at them and think hard about how and what I would like to watch you doing with them.
- typing with with one hand :) .......
looking.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

shoddy90 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:36 pm Thanks Slinkyheels, glad you still have those red cuties for replay, they must be special.
Here’s the link to the link of me wanking with the ‘red cuties’ as requested. In addition here are a couple of pics too. I love your cartoon with my shoe pics on the laptop!
https://xhamster.com/videos/cumming-int ... ps-xh56RPX
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Thank you Slinkyheels, glad you liked the addition to the cartoon, had to do something for you in return.
On revisit, have modified this a little, thought it read a trifle over the top with, but yum again, those little red peeps are still somehow familiar, still so cute, sexy and f_ckable, yum yum!
Again such a good load, looks like a girl or a gurl could almost drown, or <gulp>, choke, although you know I think those cute little cumtoys deserve every last creamy drop they have ever had, and ever will have in the future ....... but mentioning trifle and topping, makes me think of another thread.
download/file.php?id=165098&mode=view
Did that cum over any better?
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

shoddy90 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:59 am ... but mentioning trifle and topping, makes me think of another thread.
download/file.php?id=165098&mode=view
I’m sure I could make that Shoe Sundae even more appetising for her!
Here are the pictures from my latest Mary Jane shoe wanking session. I hope you like these shoes too?
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

What you need is an absolute shoe slut to model the shoes full of your Cum and post the pics on here for all of us to see! My wife is happy to model any UK size 3’s if interested??
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

tintinheels wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:19 am What you need is an absolute shoe slut to model the shoes full of your Cum and post the pics on here for all of us to see! My wife is happy to model any UK size 3’s if interested??
I would love to see that!