New look contributions

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Heel11

Re: New look contributions

Post by Heel11 »

Wooow, so nice and hot ! Thanks very very nice
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Heel11 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:37 am Wooow, so nice and hot ! Thanks very very nice
These New Looks with mesh sides were sexy. Unfortunately my cumming caught me by surprise so I didn’t take as many pictures as I’d like. Shame too that the cum shot is a little out of focus!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
keztof

Post by keztof »

Bet 6ou came hard and fast due to wearing that sexy body stockings and those gorgeous heels
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Don't blame you, I often get caught by suprise.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

https://spankbang.com/2wmoe/video/ftvgirls

some ftv girls enjoying some shoes, the black stiletto heels are new look! let me know what you think
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:06 am OMG!!!! I have been waiting for you to find a pair of these, very popular when new. Very sexy lots of amazing design features and available in other colours. Please keep these forever
Do you know how many colours they came in? You’ll see I’ve cum in black and purple. Navy blue and red would be worth f***ing too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:53 am
dangeroussail wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:06 am OMG!!!! I have been waiting for you to find a pair of these, very popular when new. Very sexy lots of amazing design features and available in other colours. Please keep these forever
Do you know how many colours they came in? You’ll see I’ve cum in black and purple. Navy blue and red would be worth f***ing too!
No idea if there were any more colours other than the ones you said. They are all fantastic though!

It would be amazing to see them all together.

I am aware they did some very similar shoes, still with Cork sole and sling back feature but also with a chrome heel.

Keep up the good work I really enjoy what you post.
HelaHeels

Post by HelaHeels »

Love your sole :wink:
Screenshot_20210207-135647_Gallery.jpg
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Nice! Can we see more?
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Wonder is there anyone who likec to cum h&m heels ?
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg